Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Holy cleats in soccor fever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XanXenia
    started a topic Holy cleats in soccor fever

Holy cleats in soccor fever

Click image for larger version

Name:	d6bdee2b01a5a0a1fece911171b04273.png
Views:	1
Size:	925.9 KB
ID:	1752721Click image for larger version

Name:	81430112c611128446dac74ea8a1a511.png
Size:	935.6 KB
ID:	1752722

I used 8 for the 100 kicks and got no flags or the rare items for each kick

I have refreshed the game several times and the only new hot flags I have are from the normal kicks I did would just like my items please <3
    Last edited by XanXenia; 07-08-2014, 05:12 AM.

• rro123
    replied
    Originally posted by Chromeria View Post
    This is a waste of time and money. You cant get what you want because things are not working right, and no one seems very interested in helping anyone resolve their issues.

All I am trying to get is Argentina Flags but even with normal cleats I cant seem to get them and I cant trade them for anything except Netherlands which you also cant get. I have 23 Hot-Uruguay and 6 Hot-Argentina, I'm only 4 Hot-Argentina from getting a ring but I cant have it because I cant trade anything to get Argentina. This game is overly strict in its programming. You want everyone to spend big money but even the people that are doing that cant get the things that the game promises.

I hope the server is happy with the money that is rolling in, to bad they cant deliver on any promises they make to their players. As of 1:00am tomorrow morning, I wont be able to do anything anymore because the game will end. Well played, almost makes the Artifact purchases look appealing!!!

[S120] Misty Cascades (US West) Mellee
    Normal cleats would only give france, germany, and uruguay. To get argentina, you need to use fancy or holy, which can be bought at EVG. It only costs 200 gold coins each, and you can get enough argentina if you bought about 5-10 holy cleats, which costs you only about 1-2k golds. It's cheap, compared to what you can get. If you don't spent money, then don't expect to get anything good. Well, the event is over already anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    Originally posted by MarquiseDeSade View Post
    I can't imagine that near the end of that event, and we get no feedback at all... I just saw a member spending money on this event so much, and after exchanging his flags, losing them.... It's sad because now this player is so frustrated, and probably like many others is considering to leave the game. Trust me, the devs DON'T want to lose this player. Seriously, I don't understand WHY they didn't put a hold on that buggy event, fix it, and continue it, instead of letting the players spend money and getting frustrated... It's known, an unhappy customer get screwed 1 time, not twice. I left a game because of that. Take care of the ones that pays your bills, the recurring clients. Take them for grant, and you lose them.

That was my 2 cents.
    I addressed the issue back at the start of the thread, it was referred to the techs to be checked..... its not a event wide issue, its a individual player issue so missing rewards go to the ticket system so the accounts can be checked......

Leave a comment:

• Chromeria
    replied
    This is a waste of time and money. You cant get what you want because things are not working right, and no one seems very interested in helping anyone resolve their issues.

All I am trying to get is Argentina Flags but even with normal cleats I cant seem to get them and I cant trade them for anything except Netherlands which you also cant get. I have 23 Hot-Uruguay and 6 Hot-Argentina, I'm only 4 Hot-Argentina from getting a ring but I cant have it because I cant trade anything to get Argentina. This game is overly strict in its programming. You want everyone to spend big money but even the people that are doing that cant get the things that the game promises.

I hope the server is happy with the money that is rolling in, to bad they cant deliver on any promises they make to their players. As of 1:00am tomorrow morning, I wont be able to do anything anymore because the game will end. Well played, almost makes the Artifact purchases look appealing!!!

[S120] Misty Cascades (US West) Mellee

Leave a comment:

• MarquiseDeSade
    replied
    I can't imagine that near the end of that event, and we get no feedback at all... I just saw a member spending money on this event so much, and after exchanging his flags, losing them.... It's sad because now this player is so frustrated, and probably like many others is considering to leave the game. Trust me, the devs DON'T want to lose this player. Seriously, I don't understand WHY they didn't put a hold on that buggy event, fix it, and continue it, instead of letting the players spend money and getting frustrated... It's known, an unhappy customer get screwed 1 time, not twice. I left a game because of that. Take care of the ones that pays your bills, the recurring clients. Take them for grant, and you lose them.

That was my 2 cents.

Leave a comment:

• ngurs9111
    replied
    last day of event n still no cleats but im on s102 so maybe take awhile i dunno

Leave a comment:

• Zalemos
    replied
    Well just incase if they need a server name to send the mail for failed cleats i'd suggest adding to a post.

Zalemos S20 Blackfen swamp

Leave a comment:

• sprsthrn2001
    replied
    they can simpley check logs tell everyone to make a ticket that used them

Leave a comment:

• thodoris83
    replied
    Originally posted by sprsthrn2001 View Post
    They have fix'd it apparantly and u will recieve and ingame mail soon with your missing cleats
    prove it dont make people lose ther money i havent resive any mail with my missing cleats

and here is my screenshot from first day 7 holy cleats gone

Name:	soccer1.jpg
Size:	286.4 KB
ID:	1690453

wootwoot
    s4 europe
    Last edited by thodoris83; 07-09-2014, 10:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• minours76
    replied
    Same here , use this Holy cleats x16 the first day, and had 3 or 4 shoots without rewards , but i had no take screens ...

Leave a comment:

• sprsthrn2001
    replied
    They have fix'd it apparantly and u will recieve and ingame mail soon with your missing cleats

Leave a comment:

• R241956261
    replied
    me too....about 5 or 6 I think

Leave a comment:

• ngurs91
    replied
    Originally posted by Hypran87 View Post
    whats the odds none of us get a response or even conpensation

ill be happy getting my 10-12ish Holy cleats back...
    me 2 but i dunno how much cleats waswasted i know was over 15 :/

Leave a comment:

• vinzraja
    replied
    Holy Cleaks no rewards

I used three holy cleaks today and none gave any flag or any items, this is frustrating spending real money and nothing in return. Normal cleaks giving rewards which seem heaven compared to receiving nothing on Holy cleaks. Now tomorrow this will be reset and temp will be lost, what in world am I to do to claim the reward.

Konzy Server S152
    Last edited by vinzraja; 07-09-2014, 02:57 AM. Reason: Added information

Leave a comment:

• R214105035
    replied
    A full SS on where do players gotten the Zero Reward from kicking.

SS on Kicks that did not give you the Reward -

Name:	Holy Cheats - Nth 1.jpg
Size:	462.1 KB
ID:	1690441

Name:	Holy Cheats - Nth 2.jpg
Size:	463.1 KB
ID:	1690442

Name:	Holy Cheats - Nth 3.jpg
Size:	467.5 KB
ID:	1690443

From the 3 SS above, different time taken on the Kicks, all no item lists are shown.

When that happens, players do not get items.

What do you get to see when you kick and gotten rewards from it -

Name:	Normal Cheats - Items 1.jpg
Size:	463.8 KB
ID:	1690444

Name:	Normal Cheats - Items 2.jpg
Size:	466.6 KB
ID:	1690445

Name:	Normal Cheats - Items 3.jpg
Size:	465.1 KB
ID:	1690446

As above 3 SS shown, the min that players used the kick successfully, it will show the item player gets right away.

Different time of SS taken, if its successfully, the msg will pop out early.

So where do this bug happens?

- Normal Cheats
    - Fancy Cheats
    - Holy Cheats

Number of kicks bugged?

- Normal Cheats - Didn't get to count, but at least 10 cheats are missing
    - Fancy Cheats - 1 or 2 kicks missed
    - Holy Cheats - At least 10 holy cheats missed - total up from 2 days kicks.

Server - Azure Coast - ShadowSnow

Leave a comment:

Working...
X