Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

lucky clover key with no lucky clover box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lucky clover key with no lucky clover box

new event lucky clover key odi begin in S152 but i cant find where lucky clover box. from online reward that usually there's lucky clover box (like last lucky clover event before) now i get treasure points box from last event.Click image for larger version

Name:	SnapCrab_NoName_2014-9-22_18-6-20_No-00.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	1757082
    "your worst enemy is your best friend & your worst enemy is your own self"
    S152 Death Water - kodok1986

probably cause the event has started yet? it should start tomorrow

Comment

Event will start tomorrow.

Comment

bah just another useless event with high prices,good atleast can spend my money on my other game

Comment

why do we get lucky clover key now? and why do treasure pints box over now?

Comment

event ending early

why are we getting clovers when treasure chest event isn't suppose to end till 23:59 on 9/22. this is NOT the first time this has happened with events ending a day early. why do we need to continue suffering for your inability to keep events on schedule??? VERY LITTLE IS WORKING AS IT SHOULD LATELY. maybe after playing for 14 months it's time to say ***********!!!

Comment

i got clover keys instaed of treasure chests today

as titile says i did 1 tower run and instead of chests i got clover keys.i want my 50+ chests i was suppose to get today
              server [S21]SilverSerpentInn,character in game: Genie

Alt: ingame character:CatDraGon, [S21]

Comment

decision about events is after devs.
                I think this is the 4th? or 3rd time happens like this?

Not surprise it will happen again. â•®(╯3â•°)â•*
                Last edited by R214105035; 09-22-2014, 10:36 AM.
                Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

The chest dropping event has already been stopped.

decision about events is after devs.
                  Clover keys for tomorrow's event.

it will be just Online bonus and EVP event.
                  Last edited by R214105035; 09-22-2014, 12:07 PM.
                  Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

It happens on my server and in my guild i can assume it is similar on other servers
                    - less and less ppl play
                    - servers are merged dues to fact they are dying
                    - server clusters are getting smaller what can be seen in cross server events (CSC, TH, TC )

I do have a growing feeling that I am disencouraged to play i get strong suggestion to change game cause i should not expect anything good anymore since game is dying too and it can be seen in:
                    - poor players treatment (late update info, late event info)
                    - problems with loging that were not present just 6 month ago
                    - very little information about plans, directions of development
                    - increased amount of bugs in new events (poor game preparation which did not happen on that scale half a year ago)

Just my personal feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by keroro-x View Post
                      why do we get lucky clover key now? and why do treasure pints box over now?
                      Because you had treasure boxes drop last monday, when they also supposed to start drop on tuesday, so its equal exchange.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                        Because you had treasure boxes drop last monday, when they also supposed to start drop on tuesday, so its equal exchange.
                        is that an excusement? u make the schedule anyway and we (all player) is only take what we can and hoping all work on schedule. so when there's a mistake happen like this, r u gonna say that as an excusement? we dont make the update or scheduling the event so think more why this happen and fix this thing so it wont happen again in the future. everytime player complaining to r2 in thread all we get is like 2 headed knife, coz player will keep on blaming and r2 not make a mistake or always have an excusement.

Comment

alka, the clover key keep dropping and dropping, even in recent event 'visit the lucky bazar and enchant your nypmh'.. so how can we use it, while there's no boxes at all drop in any TH DT or 7dragon? those keys such a waste now

Comment

Originally posted by Amir_Ibnu View Post
                            alka, the clover key keep dropping and dropping, even in recent event 'visit the lucky bazar and enchant your nypmh'.. so how can we use it, while there's no boxes at all drop in any TH DT or 7dragon? those keys such a waste now
                            Dont know about further use, im saving them for now, but they are candidates for sell when my inventory will run out of space.

Comment

Working...
                            X