Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

New levels in Hero Tower

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New levels in Hero Tower

I don't post a lot. And I've never complained on the forums. But here goes. There were 10 new levels added to hero tower. They are excessively easy for me to beat (I have 1,124,080 BR as I'm writing this). There was a level 10 gem given to the first person who beat level 50. That was not me because I can't play right after reset AND because there was no announcement that this would be happening. In fact, people with less than half my BR, 550k, can and have beat level 50. I've also lost my Tower Lord or whatever title because of this. This REALLY is not fair. And does not encourage me to keep playing this game and to keep spending my hard earned money on it. To be fair, I think ANYONE who beats level 50 today, the first day these levels were added, should get the rewards and share the title. Since right now, all the rewards and title reflect are who is able to stay up all night and find something that's been implemented that wasn't listed as part of the update. Level 10 gems are hard to get. Giving one away somewhat randomly in not encouraging.

Thank you,
    Letonius
    S30 Mayan Precipice

+1 same happens to me.

Nice said. but they are not going to do something about this SinCE~ it is how this work like.

This Update are so call given 2 hours in advance (where common web game gives at least 12 to 24 hours in advance). lol

Moral of the story - u must keep a "look out" each hour on the forum. lol
    Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

We didnt have information about new tower levels in notice from developers, we will forward your feedback to them.

Comment

i also have to agree that this definitely favours none working players as every update does but atleast with merges and arena resets u can claim ur rightful place in arena with moderate ease lol should only be fair that the higher BR that was busy working earning money to buy the items required for this not some no job player who got lucky

Comment

the early bird catches the early worm

Comment

Yeah early bird catches the first worm but right is right,something must be done so the hard working money spending gamers have a fair shake.time zone has a lot to do with people logging in Some say people should be watching the forum but if zone time interferes. meaning what's early and on time news for some is old news for some.A suggestion should be a news flash across the screen when there are changes and new things happening in game would be helpful for all including Heroes Tower events update etc.Please dont mistake this as favouritism,

Comment

was the person lucky enough to be the first with doing the new lvls at hero tower. i actual agree with the first post but instead of just give the first day the gem everyone who is able to beat the boss should get it. even if it is 300 days after first launch. same with the rest of the rewards if an person is able to beat it (and not just the first 1) they should get an reward for it. it does give people an reason to play more and even peopel with less gc spending can get a little bit stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by R226646154 View Post
                I don't post a lot. And I've never complained on the forums. But here goes. There were 10 new levels added to hero tower. They are excessively easy for me to beat (I have 1,124,080 BR as I'm writing this). There was a level 10 gem given to the first person who beat level 50. That was not me because I can't play right after reset AND because there was no announcement that this would be happening. In fact, people with less than half my BR, 550k, can and have beat level 50. I've also lost my Tower Lord or whatever title because of this. This REALLY is not fair. And does not encourage me to keep playing this game and to keep spending my hard earned money on it. To be fair, I think ANYONE who beats level 50 today, the first day these levels were added, should get the rewards and share the title. Since right now, all the rewards and title reflect are who is able to stay up all night and find something that's been implemented that wasn't listed as part of the update. Level 10 gems are hard to get. Giving one away somewhat randomly in not encouraging.

Thank you,
                Letonius
                S30 Mayan Precipice
                I would agree with you Leto if the reward was called for "Highest BR on server" then it should go to the biggest gun in neighborhood. But it was for one who beat 50th floor as first. Who will be the best in that moment because he will be there in right time and will be able to win.

If you were right and rest of people would think same then on every sports meeting (Olimpics, World Championship, City championship or any other ) where 100m sadh is present every gold medal should go to Usain Bolt because he is the fastest of all (9,58). Well Usain does not get all medals because he is not on every sport meeting in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Edygiusz View Post
                  I would agree with you Leto if the reward was called for "Highest BR on server" then it should go to the biggest gun in neighborhood. But it was for one who beat 50th floor as first. Who will be the best in that moment because he will be there in right time and will be able to win.

If you were right and rest of people would think same then on every sports meeting (Olimpics, World Championship, City championship or any other ) where 100m sadh is present every gold medal should go to Usain Bolt because he is the fastest of all (9,58). Well Usain does not get all medals because he is not on every sport meeting in the world.
                  I don't think your argument makes sense. I'm not saying "only I should get the reward." I'm saying that everyone who completed the race the first day should get the reward. Because the race isn't who can get Hero Tower done first, the race as currently defined is, "who can figure out there's even a race going on." The rewards and titles for hero tower made sense when the server was new and people were growing at different rates. Then is was a measure of character ability. But as they added levels, this doesn't measure ability among the top, it only measures who happened to notice there were new levels, first. Even the person who get the gem on my server, Red_shadow (R226597070 above) supports going farther than even I suggested. I'm fine if everyone gets a level 10 gems when they beat it.

I'm just asking that my BR be worth something because I've worked (and spent) a lot to get it, and it seems that it keeps becoming less and less important.

-Leto

Comment

Originally posted by R226646154 View Post
                    I don't think your argument makes sense. I'm not saying "only I should get the reward." I'm saying that everyone who completed the race the first day should get the reward. Because the race isn't who can get Hero Tower done first, the race as currently defined is, "who can figure out there's even a race going on." The rewards and titles for hero tower made sense when the server was new and people were growing at different rates. Then is was a measure of character ability. But as they added levels, this doesn't measure ability among the top, it only measures who happened to notice there were new levels, first. Even the person who get the gem on my server, Red_shadow (R226597070 above) supports going farther than even I suggested. I'm fine if everyone gets a level 10 gems when they beat it.

I'm just asking that my BR be worth something because I've worked (and spent) a lot to get it, and it seems that it keeps becoming less and less important.

-Leto
                    Agree, it really is a delicate matter.

Reward is for first challenge but as you said it is undisputable at the beginning of the server where all race to be first and do all the stuff first. Getting rewards is a compensation for their efforts and expenses.

This situation is different because at time new reward was implemented many could reach it since many has build up enough power. Those who aquired it were both able to fulfill reqirement AND were lucky to check HeroTower before others (regardless of the reason work time, sleep time or just didnt think that could also be changed)

True, efforts and expenses of those who got reward im sure sometimes were not the biggest on server but they got the biggest reward.

Again, very delicate matter.

Comment

The best way to solve the problem will be setting the Hero Tower new levels to open at a certain time.

Example:

New Hero Tower Level will be open at 10PM (So players chose between doing DI or HT). Even though the updates are completed at 4pm 5pm etc (depends), delay the open time at least to let players get prepare.

Well, that's what I see some other games did that. New levels opening at specified time and not just direct after maintenance.

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

the answer from the devs, is basically first to complete, gets the rewards......... setting a time is only going to penalise the players that can not get in for the event and result in complaints about how they can not be on to do the event.

the reward goes to the player to complete the challenge first, it will not go to all players that did not complete the challenge first.
                        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Did any announcement made that lvl 50 is going to open? No.

I wont say rewards should go to everyone. But to make it a fair way for all players. A time like 9PM or 10pm (A standard time) rather than an unknown maintenance ending 3pm+ 4pm+ 6pm+ where players had to almost refreshing every min?

If it opens at 9pm (example), if I didn't not make it first, I had no complains because my net/pc wasn't fast enough. Not like sudden come out, sorry you are not the first to enter the game after maintenance., that's too bad.

Comments please~ For those over 900K BR players~

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                            the answer from the devs, is basically first to complete, gets the rewards......... setting a time is only going to penalise the players that can not get in for the event and result in complaints about how they can not be on to do the event.

the reward goes to the player to complete the challenge first, it will not go to all players that did not complete the challenge first.
                            sorry isnt that pretty much what is happening now?

Originally posted by R214105035 View Post
                            Did any announcement made that lvl 50 is going to open? No.

I wont say rewards should go to everyone. But to make it a fair way for all players. A time like 9PM or 10pm (A standard time) rather than an unknown maintenance ending 3pm+ 4pm+ 6pm+ where players had to almost refreshing every min?

If it opens at 9pm (example), if I didn't not make it first, I had no complains because my net/pc wasn't fast enough. Not like sudden come out, sorry you are not the first to enter the game after maintenance., that's too bad.

Comments please~ For those over 900K BR players~
                            well u are lucky ur maintenance starts at 4pm ours starts at 7am so retty much everyone in our timezone is either working or getting up for work etc. all except the people who play our server from other countries way out of the timezone or the ones without jobs/school or as said previously that dont sleep. but also u are completely right nothing has ever been mentioned about hero's tower gettin extra levels so some people did their atttempts right after 4am reset and then got done out of the extra 30mil xp and extra rewards for going to lvl 50.

Comment

As someone who worked hard (and even paid) to get a hero tower title before others only to lose it because of an unannounced update that was too easy for most active players I also found this to be extremely annoying.

Comment

Working...
                              X