Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

demon invasion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• demon invasion

serious i did not think it be possible too go from bad too worse. Rewards was low due too fast killing, and then u raise hp of monster and lower ame so now we use more time, more voucher and get paid less, how is that possible? someone should really look into this

Its not only HP increase, but also defense, monsters are harder to kill and you hit them less - you receive less amethysts.

Comment

thats not right cos i did more damage overall in this new di but got less amethyst than i did when i did over 200mil less damage before update. surely amethyst is based on damage done so it has definitely been nerfed a lot

Comment

yeah i also seeen that when i compare damage, before i got way more off 800 ill damage than i got off 1.3 billion damage after update

Comment

yes there was a fairly large amethyst nerf. Amethyst per damage is down about 40%

Comment

anyone noticed no response from any mods on this since alkaris posted :P

Comment

kinda start regret i donated another 500

Comment

Originally posted by R2170120 View Post
                yeah i also seeen that when i compare damage, before i got way more off 800 ill damage than i got off 1.3 billion damage after update
                I am guessing it only affects the merged servers DI with this.. our DI still looks to give ame correctly.. if anything there is that weird increase in bonus at the end.. My ame earned looks similar before and after update..

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_19.png
Views:	1
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	1695987 vs Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20.png
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	1695988
                Kongregate Server 1

レミリア.スカーレット
                Remilia Scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by temponly View Post
                  I am guessing it only affects the merged servers DI with this.. our DI still looks to give ame correctly.. if anything there is that weird increase in bonus at the end.. My ame earned looks similar before and after update..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]106422[/ATTACH] vs [ATTACH=CONFIG]106423[/ATTACH]
                  yeah but its also the fact a lot of things haven't affected the kong servers. so maybe all of this contributes to DI not changing for u

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                    Its not only HP increase, but also defense, monsters are harder to kill and you hit them less - you receive less amethysts.
                    That is not entire truth

DI results before update

Name:	DI before.JPG
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	1696004

DI results after update

Name:	DI after.JPG
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	1696005

Despite the fact after update damage done was bigger the amount of amys was lower by ~30%

There was a nerf in Amys received.

Comment

That is not entire truth
                      Now compare damage in % of monsters hp before update and after update and you will understand that there was no nerf to amys only buff to monsters.

Comment

well no matter what u call it the end is we use more time more vouchers and get less ame, so then we better off with old di

Comment

Working...
                        X