Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Nymph Gloria

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nymph Gloria

So what does she add exactly compared to a few more stats compared to demetria ?

Nymph stat description are messed a little, so you cant tell for sure how much is her difference from others nymph. Its going to be fixed soon and then you can compare.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
      Nymph stat description are messed a little, so you cant tell for sure how much is her difference from others nymph. Its going to be fixed soon and then you can compare.
      we hope will be fixed with higher stats and skills , cause actually it's a poor same and "useless" of Démétria !! :'(

the only good point Démétria and Gloria have for her : the both are just Amazing Cute & Beautifull
      Dragon Pals Player

IGN: CoreBow
      Guild: LastHero
      Server: Kragston (S45)

Comment

the only good point Démétria and Gloria have for her : the both are just Amazing Cute & Beautifull
        They have another good point, you just need to look not from level 100+ but from 60-69.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
          They have another good point, you just need to look not from level 100+ but from 60-69.
          i am agree with you Alkaris, but when you had learn to do bike in first , and motorcycle in second, go back in scooter is not attractive

Are the same for this nymphs 68 (Démétria & Gloria) are come in Game too late

( and the worse , the 2 are items request for summon it = the 2 are Cash Shop source ... )

Ps: Create Nymphs 88 / 98 / 108 / 118 and that i tell ok , are usefull , cause are (will hope) powerfull of the older and lower 72 request
          Last edited by minours76; 09-29-2014, 06:30 PM.
          Dragon Pals Player

IGN: CoreBow
          Guild: LastHero
          Server: Kragston (S45)

Comment

Originally posted by minours76 View Post
            i am agree with you Alkaris, but when you had learn to do bike in first , and motorcycle in second, go back in scooter is not attractive

Are the same for this nymphs 68 (Démétria & Gloria) are come in Game too late

( and the worse , the 2 are items request for summon it = the 2 are Cash Shop source ... )

Ps: Create Nymphs 88 / 98 / 108 / 118 and that i tell ok , are usefull , cause are (will hope) powerfull of the older and lower 72 request
            by lower the 72 request i am assuming u mean make cheaper? if so u gotta be dreaming if r2 do anything that lose them money just make new nymphs evg/lucky wheel only at stupid prices till 3 months down the line.

Comment

It will be very weird if gloria can have triple attack or something else as a difference between demetria since it will overshadow krishna.

What i had hoped for(as with Arya when she first came out) was asymmetric difference between the 2 nymphs. like demetria works as a attack 2 times nymph while maybe gloria does an AOE attack on all enemies. or something to that degree. so that there is a real difference in the 2 nymphs that is not simply 1 is better than the other.
              Kongregate Server 1

レミリア.スカーレット
              Remilia Scarlet

Comment

Working...
              X