Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Zodiac progress problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zodiac progress problem

I'm having a problem to progress in the zodiac at my char Lisbella [S88] Hall of Secrets (Oceanic), although my BR is large enough to pass the level 1 Capricorn I can not, I've tried all possible combinations of skills. I have altogether 6 chars with which I play every day, 3 warriors, 2 mages and 1 archer, and only in this char I have problems in the zodiac.
    It's been some levels I've been having this problem and even when I use buff and after a long time and a large increase in BR, I can go through the level, the next has the same problem.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sem Tí.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	544.2 KB
ID:	1758053

Click image for larger version

Name:	char.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	184.2 KB
ID:	1758054
    Last edited by Lislly; 10-05-2014, 08:32 PM.
    Problems, problems, problems! I can not take anymore problems!:(
    Everything went wrong! :DSmile!:cool:Because everything can worsen!
    *Good Link To learn "How to Resize Game Screen" If U Have Screem Problems

sometimes it not only depends on br but only ur char stats mate ...try buffing up matk and crit and then try?
    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

The BR which shown in zodiac is not that one which enough to pass that, its states which BR you need to get corresponding star reward.
      Something is wrong in your character build if you cant pass it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
        The BR which shown in zodiac is not that one which enough to pass that, its states which BR you need to get corresponding star reward.
        Something is wrong in your character build if you cant pass it.
        well i put a screenshot of my char taked today i put till my nymph n dragon(that didnt need), if there are some thing wrong can u say me plz.
        i build my Lisbella that is a mage at the same way i did my 2º mage n i dont have this problem, my 2º mage is at Sagittarius 1 n her BR is 198k, i got a so high using buffs
        Last edited by Lislly; 10-06-2014, 02:18 AM.

Comment

for have play the 3 differents chars , i can tell you something really different on the 3 chars for this ZODIACs FIGHTs :

1- Warriors can always win vs Higher Br request by monster , same without Buffs ( just with return damages & shield )
          2- Archers can Sometime win vs Higher Br request by monster, same without Buffs ( just with Break shield & disarm )
          3- Mage can't win vs Higher Br request by monster without a GREAT Nymph, same without Buffs ( with or without heal, nearly the same )

( for the Archers & warriors sides i know work same without nymph, cause i had do it, at a past time, when the nymph doesn't exist ^_^ )

for found the best place, with same br , same stuff , same all , the mage are first in Démon Tower progression, not in Zodiac ( and that i don't know why ^.^ )

PS: the Dragon Guardian doesn't work in the Zodiac fights ^^ just yourself and all your stuffs (&pets, bonus etc...) and your nymph
          Last edited by minours76; 10-06-2014, 02:49 AM.
          Dragon Pals Player

IGN: CoreBow
          Guild: LastHero
          Server: Kragston (S45)

Comment

Originally posted by Lislly View Post
            well i put a screenshot of my char taked today i put till my nymph n dragon(that didnt need), if there are some thing wrong can u say me plz.
            i build my Lisbella that is a mage at the same way i did my 2º mage n i dont have this problem, my 2º mage is at Sagittarius 1 n her BR is 198k, i got a so high using buffs
            Try to compare all aspects of you two mages(orbs, medals, gems, fancy wings, equipment grade and refinement) and find the difference. Its not game error, its game difficulty.

1- Warriors can always win vs Higher Br request by monster , same without Buffs ( just with return damages & shield )
            2- Archers can Sometime win vs Higher Br request by monster, same without Buffs ( just with Break shield & disarm )
            3- Mage can't win vs Higher Br request by monster without a GREAT Nymph, same without Buffs ( with or without heal, nearly the same )
            Well, that means that you met monsters with high MDEF and PATK, my warrior also had problems on some zodiac, even though his BR was high enough to make through 3 stars.
            Last edited by Alkaris; 10-06-2014, 02:45 AM.

Comment

i will see, ty anyway

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
              Try to compare all aspects of you two mages(orbs, medals, gems, fancy wings, equipment grade and refinement) and find the difference. Its not game error, its game difficulty.

Well, that means that you met monsters with high MDEF and PATK, my warrior also had problems on some zodiac, even though his BR was high enough to make through 3 stars.

Comment

Working...
              X