Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

csc this week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• csc this week

i think all wonder if this csc willwork, wen i say that i mean if we bet will be ok or better dont bet and do nothing?
    ill now no one say something like : IS OK TO BET AND STOP MAKE DATA UPDATE.
    any advice about wat all of us should or shouldnt do???
    and about thoese who didnt bet on last csc or in this one also coz the are thinking about lose theyr supor pass?
    _Magnus_
    S34Altspire
    Dragon

Don't bet until CSC is fixed. If you bet now it is at your own risk, and in my opinion it is plane stupidity to bet when you know CSC is bugged.

Comment

we can all bet , but , is same of Toss a coin and bet on heads or tails

if you bet , don't use support pass , but other bet you can do it , and if you lost it , you can don't cry ^_^'
      Dragon Pals Player

IGN: CoreBow
      Guild: LastHero
      Server: Kragston (S45)

Comment

Originally posted by minours76 View Post
        we can all bet , but , is same of Toss a coin and bet on heads or tails

if you bet , don't use support pass , but other bet you can do it , and if you lost it , you can don't cry ^_^'
        From the trend so far, the lower BR always win by 2-1. So, i will bet on them, even though it's risky.

Comment

bet on team with no rival

Comment

it seems every team with lower br wins in this csc.... probably they changed < with > lol.....
            problem is that if we bet with this logic, we probably cannot get any compensation if they gonna give any.

Comment

I lose 10$ bcs CSC,how give me my money back ??? R2GAMES ???
              Last edited by Alkaris; 10-11-2014, 07:23 AM. Reason: bad language

Comment

Well, we all know that this CSC is still bugged, so that's why the mods has said that you bet at your own risk. There would be no compensation for this CSC, because you all have been warned before.

And looking at the trend right now, for the top 8 and top 4 battle (quarter final and semifinal), the team with lower BR always win. I believe it's got something to do with the turn based system. My guess would be the strong team started the battle first, then in the remaining 2 battles, the weaker start the battle. That's why the weaker always won. Of course, it could be the otherway around, where the one who start the battle with no soldier on his team will lose.

What i really wonder now is about the turn mechanism for the championship. Let's say that the one who start the battle in his turn will win, and there's team A (stronger) and B competing. In the previous 3 rounds match, the turn mechanism is like this:
                1st : A
                2nd : B
                3rd : B

Now, for the championship, which will it be? A B B A A, or A B B A B, or, A B B B A, or any other pattern? Anyone ever checked it before?
                Last edited by rro123; 10-11-2014, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rro123 View Post
                  Well, we all know that this CSC is still bugged, so that's why the mods has said that you bet at your own risk. There would be no compensation for this CSC, because you all have been warned before.

And looking at the trend right now, for the top 8 and top 4 battle (quarter final and semifinal), the team with lower BR always win. I believe it's got something to do with the turn based system. My guess would be the strong team started the battle first, then in the remaining 2 battles, the weaker start the battle. That's why the weaker always won. Of course, it could be the otherway around, where the one who start the battle with no soldier on his team will lose.

What i really wonder now is about the turn mechanism for the championship. Let's say that the one who start the battle in his turn will win, and there's team A (stronger) and B competing. In the previous 3 rounds match, the turn mechanism is like this:
                  1st : A
                  2nd : B
                  3rd : B

Now, for the championship, which will it be? A B B A A, or A B B A B, or, A B B B A, or any other pattern? Anyone ever checked it before?
                  The team which goes first loses. Teams alternate between going first. During the last fight, the higher BR team always go first and thus will always lose.

Using your example of team A and B:

Possibility 1 of who goes first: A > B > A > B > A(because higher BR)
                  Possibility 2 of who goes first: B > A > B > A > A(because higher BR)

As a result Team A always loses, Team B always win. for non-championship fights it is exactly the same but without the first 2 fights.

This information is correct as of the latest "fix" which they tried.
                  Kongregate Server 1

レミリア.スカーレット
                  Remilia Scarlet

Comment

Working...
                  X