Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Dragon Pals Dragon Discussions Forum Guide

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay thank you! Cause I use to be able to zoom in or zoom out with ctrl + or - but now it doesn't seem to be an option on the chrome browser now when I'm playing the game.

Comment

windows resizer

that is a chrome screen resizer, it will resize the window to a size that works for you without the need to change the screen resolutions using the display options of your computer, so you can use one resolution for one window and another resolution for another.....

I have tested it on a 21, 22, and 24 inch monitor, and a 15 and 17 inch laptop and it appears to work well specially with the dragon guardians where players having trouble seeing the side of the screen
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I downloaded the resizer and I tried out the functions but I still can't see the whole screen and things are still cut off. Is there a certain setting you'll recommend on the app? Is there a way maybe I can download a scroll bar which goes left to right?

Comment

what type of computer/ipad/phone do you use... that would make it easier to find the right thing for you

Comment

Sorry about not mentioning that I use a 14 inch Vaio net book & a Dell Flat screen Desktop.

Comment

we need a way to get it #02

Comment

The techs have said NO to low def ( game would run better on low end systems with low def ) NO to a side to side horizontal scroll bar and NO to anamorphic resolution ( the screen will resize to fit a monitor / resolution )

unfortunately all I can suggest is using another computer ( cyber cafe or friends computer ) with a larger screen on occasion as I am not able to find a working FREE alternative for players that is 100% safe to use...

Comment

On the right hand side at the top you will see a picture of your first dragon, below it the spot for your next dragon, click on that then hit the summon dragon button at the bottom middle of screen.

Comment

Originally posted by R23074656 View Post
                    On the right hand side at the top you will see a picture of your first dragon, below it the spot for your next dragon, click on that then hit the summon dragon button at the bottom middle of screen.
                    For some players, their playing screen doesn't "see" that far. It gets cut off so that they can't click the buttons on the right, let alone see them.

Comment

Where to sell it im trying to find the npc but yeah......

Comment

Originally posted by R232445306 View Post
                        Where to sell it im trying to find the npc but yeah......
                        Just click on the item in your inventory, and a menu should pop up with "sell" on it

Comment

where i can sell my item ?

Comment

where i can sell my item ?plsss

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2013-10-29 at 7.45.46 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	219.6 KB
ID:	1677185
                              to sell it for the amethyst prices listed on the item

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2013-10-29 at 7.46.09 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	1677186
                              to sell to other players

Comment

Hey there GM,can i give my opinion about the "Force Field Orb"

can this game upgrade that stat???because its really suck when just 2%,thats high level orb.
                                in wartune we got 12% for level1 orb.

Thanks Gm...

Comment

Working...
                                X