Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Dragon Pals Dragon Discussions Forum Guide

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think you should add an option of trade in guild or donate items to guild members

Comment

Hello, I new and I have a really noob question, can anyone tell me how to easily add friends? Is there a more conventional way to add friend in this game or does it have to be manual from the chat and by typing the name in the add friend function?

Comment

Originally posted by RajaXP View Post
        Hello, I new and I have a really noob question, can anyone tell me how to easily add friends? Is there a more conventional way to add friend in this game or does it have to be manual from the chat and by typing the name in the add friend function?
        Well you can say in the chat "Add me, I need friends for farm and alchemy" and there will probably be people who add you then you just accept. Other than that.. yep either type the name or add from the chat.
        File a ticket
        for payment issues
        For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
        Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Hi im Sharfairy

im a female mage on lvl 48 going to be lvl 49 today our guilds name is GoDzVnZ. its the highest level guild on our 46 Riverton server. Our guild leader is Ourobanann lvl 56.its the only char that has the highest level on the server.our server needs higher guild levels on it. we need help to amp it up .have more people invovled.theres 60 guilds on there but from the list from 9 to 60 there all level 1 guilds and barely people are in them.if theres some way that it could be more competitive for us plz msg n say what you think .ty

Comment

for higher guild lvl , it is through the guild contribution points u get and if you have less people, the best way is to increase ur br,potion and scroll up when you doing your holy land . As your guild lvl goes higher, you will need more time to upgrade it. I am from S36 and we have 15-20 players going for Holyland each time and it going takes us 3-4 weeks to upgrade our guild lvl 7 to 8.

Comment

was there a change in cage...is it based on lvls now? if it is so BAD update
              (-[>.<]-)

Comment

the cage match is a level restricted event and has been for a while now....
                Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

well not that.......... till yesterday we used to fight with 45+ peeps and there were 160+ ppl in room ( it said so)....today there were only lvl 49ers in the room and 46s were in a separate room with only 2 of them....so....
                  (-[>.<]-)

Comment

whos got the highest level in guild members would like to know fun question right :P

Comment

Originally posted by diablu View Post
                      well not that.......... till yesterday we used to fight with 45+ peeps and there were 160+ ppl in room ( it said so)....today there were only lvl 49ers in the room and 46s were in a separate room with only 2 of them....so....
                      this is the new layout for the DCM that players will start seeing from the 26th onwards..... the new addition is the buff, the level restrictions have always been a part of the DCM

Click image for larger version

Name:	NEW DCM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	1678003

Name:	DCM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	1677984
                      Last edited by Kitwritten; 11-23-2013, 09:32 PM.
                      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

i like it

Comment

Name:	guild.png
Views:	2
Size:	144.3 KB
ID:	1678113 We have a guild on sever 46 riverton!! We are number one on the sever and would love to have ya'll join our family! Our guild name is GoDzVnZ and we are wanting to grow and add more people to our family so if you would love to join us then pm sharfairy and she will help you more!!!!! THANKS and we hope to see you there!!!

Comment

ive been playing for a while and still dont know how to get the dragot petcalled Cyanus/ It say aquired through offline activities what activities and how do i do them ? i want it
                            . if u know please send reply to my page or email me at thank you
                            Last edited by CafeAuLait; 11-30-2013, 01:22 AM. Reason: removed email.

Comment

Originally posted by R23889865 View Post
                              ive been playing for a while and still dont know how to get the dragot petcalled Cyanus/ It say aquired through offline activities what activities and how do i do them ? i want it
                              . if u know please send reply to my page or email me at thank you
                              Hi, Cyanus was part of a hot event for recharging so much gold. You can now get it by synthesizing dragon stones into Cyanus shards.
                              File a ticket
                              for payment issues
                              For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                              Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

hey GM, i send many tickets to you, but when i want to check, it saiiid, invalid ticket, how come this happen, the ticket is about my recharge 500 gold, it is incomplete, but my money is deducted from mol points, how come?

Comment

Working...
                                X