Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Dragon Pals Dragon Discussions Forum Guide

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[S46] Riverton (US East)
    GoDzVnZ open Rec | Guild Rank 1 | Guild lv9 | Academy lv.5 | Guild Shop lv8 | Warehouse lv.5 | Active Players |
    Welcome all Active + Vip Players
    PM : Vidacris lvl 56 | Ukyo lvl 58 | sharfairy lvl 55 | Deadsot lvl 53
    Greetings~

From the looks of it our server is going down in numbers i barely see any new people come to the village where they first start.The Elysium has strong people in there guild and climbed the charts in 3 weeks they have the top two players in the server.just trying to update what has been happening to our server.there's so many servers but i think our guild has very energetic people in it.
    Last edited by SharFairy; 12-12-2013, 12:27 AM.

Comment

please sell life rystal ang life source on the Shop at S58 scarlet jungle

Comment

Can we just all get along and server hop its fun seeing the highest players in server, meeting new people instead of cramped up in our own server i know its alot of work to maintain it all but id like to share the gamer luv i have with everyone.haha.i swear im not trying to get creepy with ya all. just as a fellow gamer in dragon pals saying hi. im quit silly i do say. id like to meet more silly people like me self someday.

Comment

click the dragon that u want to use first(w/c is the 2nd dragon), then click "summon to fight .

Comment

mm having a hard time to get lv 5 dragon
            Last edited by R230104266; 12-19-2013, 10:51 AM.

Comment

mm having a hard time to get lv 5 dragon
              Last edited by R230104266; 12-19-2013, 10:52 AM.

Comment

just level up your guardians and evolve them just like what u r doing in your char
                Last edited by R219361270; 12-19-2013, 10:54 AM.

Comment

hi i just started and this is AWESOME i absolutely love this game and how do u get that drgon is it another website or something please tell me i want one

Comment

how to get the wing-shaped 6

Comment

permission of the GM and dragonian friends, i have a complaint regarding the exp we get in the demon tower.
                      exp we gain in demon tower lately very much to me, it makes me bored because my level of riding was made ​​very easy in comparison to the first demon tower.
                      the same thing makes us less challenged again, because other factors are the difficulty of game enthusiasts looking for exp.
                      goodnight

Lake_Kaiju (S72)

Comment

In the Nymph system, my character is already Illustria and near to get Ellwen, Can I add the characterisic of Ellwen to Illustria through bestow button to level up and not level down?

Comment

they annoying me everyday...Click image for larger version

Name:	Névtelen123.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	608.0 KB
ID:	1681179

Comment

and again...allday...Click image for larger version

Name:	Névtelen566.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	512.9 KB
ID:	1681180

Comment

Might be worth pmming a mod about any ongoing abuse from other users. Rather than attempting a public name and shame.

It might also help if you can provide evidence of you asking them to stop politely, if they ignore it you have more of a leg to stand on.
                              If you pay heed to it they might enjoy it more. I tend to ignore world chat and switch to guild myself.
                              DP - [S1]Kearlynne - FairyTail
                              [S155]Sallefina [Inactive]

LoA - [S1] Kearlynne [Inactive]

MK -[S26] Taro

Comment

Might be worth pmming a mod about any ongoing abuse from other users. Rather than attempting a public name and shame.

It might also help if you can provide evidence of you asking them to stop politely, if they ignore it you have more of a leg to stand on.
                                If you pay heed to it they might enjoy it more. I tend to ignore world chat and switch to guild myself.
                                DP - [S1]Kearlynne - FairyTail
                                [S155]Sallefina [Inactive]

LoA - [S1] Kearlynne [Inactive]

MK -[S26] Taro

Comment

Working...
                                X