Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Dragon Pals Dragon Discussions Forum Guide

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think the feast for all should be for everyone not just vip 2 or above it should be for everyone

Comment

ada yang maen di server 78 ga??

Comment

ixan.joo@gmail.com
        I need a gift code

Comment

Hello good, sorry, but that's going to Dragon Pals? these days the morning now goes into a demon lagg everyone and always stays loaded in obtaining data. of no reboot fails and when the same problem happens to us anywhere?

Comment

its slow loading?

Comment

Just report it and they'll handle it.. sometime. Btw great experience here I just started and it's so nice
              I shall not put illegal stuff in my signature from now on. That was a very naughty thing to do...

Comment

as well as general discussion about the game itself. so you can talk about the game in this forum mmmm
                i was talking to my self lol SPAM is what they call it or Trolling srry did mean to sound so SPAMING like
                was just saying how TH works and could be fixed really srry ok now you can ban me from Discusing the game.
                50 Dragon coins 1 win solo in TH thats 9 searches in TH to reach max amount from it auto kick them from TH at 9 solo
                Auto kick them 15 team then they can rejoin 10 sec later and do it again if player so chooses mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by wuggla View Post
                  as well as general discussion about the game itself. so you can talk about the game in this forum mmmm
                  i was talking to my self lol SPAM is what they call it or Trolling srry did mean to sound so SPAMING like
                  was just saying how TH works and could be fixed really srry ok now you can ban me from Discusing the game.
                  50 Dragon coins 1 win solo in TH thats 9 searches in TH to reach max amount from it auto kick them from TH at 9 solo
                  Auto kick them 15 team then they can rejoin 10 sec later and do it again if player so chooses mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                  Um. But this IS spam...and I'd say borderline trolling too. It's a shame posts can't be reported. -_-

I will shut up now because my post is also off-topic.

Comment

Hello. S125 car name anntuned.

How are guild wealth used?Does the server/admin deduct guild's wealth auto and in what instance?
                    Also for an archer what skills do I enhance for better BR. Thanks

Cheers;
                    Anntuned
                    Dragon Pals
                    S125 Silent Reef
                    Archer
                    S129
                    Warrior

Lunaria
                    S73

Comment

The game automatically deducts guild fee every week on Sunday. Failure to pay guild fees (if your guild doesn't have enough wealth), then some functions in guild will be frozen until guild can pay the past due fee. Failure to pay it twice will result in guild disband countdown.

Guild wealth can be used to upgrade buildings, learn techs. I forget which events Guild Master and Assistant Guild Masters can use guild wealth for...I think it was Guild Temple and Guild Battle. Don't quote me on that. lol.

Guild contribution is used by all members of the guild to learn tech and purchase items from the guild shop.

As for which techs to learn for archer, I'd recommend doing STR and END. It is up to you whether or not you want to learn INT techs, but it does give you a little bit of MDEF from it.

Cheers,
                      Asth

Comment

Originally posted by Astherroth View Post
                        The game automatically deducts guild fee every week on Sunday. Failure to pay guild fees (if your guild doesn't have enough wealth), then some functions in guild will be frozen until guild can pay the past due fee. Failure to pay it twice will result in guild disband countdown.

Guild wealth can be used to upgrade buildings, learn techs. I forget which events Guild Master and Assistant Guild Masters can use guild wealth for...I think it was Guild Temple and Guild Battle. Don't quote me on that. lol.

Guild contribution is used by all members of the guild to learn tech and purchase items from the guild shop.

As for which techs to learn for archer, I'd recommend doing STR and END. It is up to you whether or not you want to learn INT techs, but it does give you a little bit of MDEF from it.

Cheers,
                        Asth

Great. Thanks for the info

Comment

Help. How do we level up the guild? I understand its about the contributions, but how much do we need to be on LVL 2

Cheers
                          Anntuned

Cheers;
                          Anntuned
                          Dragon Pals
                          S125 Silent Reef
                          Archer
                          S129
                          Warrior

Lunaria
                          S73

Comment

3000 I think..... it may have changed

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....836-Guild-Fees
                            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

punta ka sa google sa official site ka pumasok para ma view mo full screen.. www.dragon.r2games.com hanapin mo dragonpals doon

Comment

good day, can R2 provide us a mobile payment since im using centili buying vips last month services but april comes it just stop dont know what happens since im only using mobile to get items and stuff. i bet not all gamers using credit card or debit card some are relying on mobiles payment. if u can provide us it would be a great help thanks and godbless.

Comment

Working...
                                X