Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Dragon Pals Dragon Discussions Forum Guide

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

message what?
    Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
    You still receive the same message?

Comment

Originally posted by believe17 View Post
      login in game? what?
      You know it's login. In game.

message what?
      That message errore which player received when tried to login into game.
      Now stop interfering in other people conversations.

Comment

oooo yes..i still receive the same massage..i was like.."BYE..BYE SERVER 71"...whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

hi all,
          I'm a lvl 50 player on 135 euro server,
          sinds the servermerge i keep on getting lvl 54 players in legendary challenges who have nymphs.
          is this normal? thought nymph came when lvl 55

Comment

Originally posted by R245137785 View Post
            hi all,
            I'm a lvl 50 player on 135 euro server,
            sinds the servermerge i keep on getting lvl 54 players in legendary challenges who have nymphs.
            is this normal? thought nymph came when lvl 55
            Yes, its uses dummies to create enemies and sometimes it mess with levels.

Comment

can anyone tell me a team with same character on 2 side, one team have 2.5 milion br can loose with another team with 1.5 milion br, on both character don't have boo or cheers on csc????? If that hapened, then why i should have raise the br, go spend and get anything to raise up. this game now not make sense.
              Last edited by R27279129; 09-27-2014, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R27279129 View Post
                can anyone tell me a team with same character on 2 side, one team have 2.5 milion br can loose with another team with 1.5 milion br, on both character don't have boo or cheers on csc????? If that hapened, then why i should have raise the br, go spend and get anything to raise up. this game now not make sense.
                CSC got bugged after recent update
                http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-report-thread

Comment

i would like to know more on the new and unknowin dark dragonClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_15.png
Views:	1
Size:	664.7 KB
ID:	1695791

Comment

i would like to know more on the new and unknowin dark dragon
                    No information about anything from future updates.

Comment

• ty it will be very cool to have him on my collection of dragons.

i like the dragons BR 2 times my charactors BR and trying to get 3 time it so ya it will help with the others that have 13+ stars on nyph's

Comment

• R217669859
                        looks like you are using 15 in display or smaller so try setting the browser to 90% but try not to go lower than 90% see if you get enough to summons the next dragon

Comment

• Originally posted by evilvic View Post
                          i would like to know more on the new and unknowin dark dragon
                          I can only provide You with the look of it

Click image for larger version

Name:	DarkDragon.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	1696000

Comment

• where can i find eudaemon? what is ? what level can i get it?Click image for larger version

Name:	Unnamed QQ Screenshot20140930210204.png
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	1696091and on S140 Wraithmoor (US East) we neveeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr had a csc why? why the others yes and we not?Click image for larger version

Name:	Unnamed QQ Screenshot20140930210531.png
Size:	219.8 KB
ID:	1696092and we never been worshipedClick image for larger version

Name:	Unnamed QQ Screenshot20140930210657.png
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	1696093!!! if the other players complain cuz they have issues with their csc what should say i? I that never been in a csc! oh and when will be avaiable this outfit
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Unnamed QQ Screenshot20140930210455.png
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	1696094? thank u for reading this post

Comment

• where can i find eudaemon? what is ? what level can i get it?
                              It for future update, no need in them for now.

nd on S140 Wraithmoor (US East) we neveeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr had a csc why? why the others yes and we not?
                              Cause thats pretty young server and there is no enough servers and players of all levels to create a CSC cluster.

and we never been worshiped
                              Its for Invincible Me, future update.

oh and when will be avaiable this outfit
                              Someday, we dont provide time frames on events, outfits, feature except through announcement.

Comment

• why then the eudaemon stone is avaiable from now? the update was a few days ago so we have to wait alot till next one! and how old should be a server to have csc? and tell me s 142 and other newest servers have invincible me? cuz they worship already! even s160 worship how is that possible? sorry for asking so much but i think is my right to know ty

Comment

Working...
                                X