Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Dragon Pals Dragon Discussions Forum Guide

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PeterNiels View Post
    why then the eudaemon stone is avaiable from now? the update was a few days ago so we have to wait alot till next one! and how old should be a server to have csc? and tell me s 142 and other newest servers have invincible me? cuz they worship already! even s160 worship how is that possible? sorry for asking so much but i think is my right to know ty
    Hello,

im just a player but ill try to share my knowledge with you about issues u ask:

- Eudaemon Stone - future update - we will not be given exact date untill one-few days before actual update, its up to devs
    - CSC - to provide it there should be enough servers to make cluster of servers so your server could cross fight within it - if there is no CSC then prolly there are not enough servers or players you guys can fight against
    - Invincible ME & worship - as far as I know - Invincible Me is not implemented thus worship also does not work (there are golden figures in city but are useles)

,regards.

Comment

• hi! this question supposed to be for my alt in S148 - is it normal for new server's happy fight doesn't give any level 70 meteorites? thanks!
      Click image for larger version

Name:	hf.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	352.2 KB
ID:	1696238
      DRAGON PALS

XANDRIA
      S107 (Twilight Grotto) Us East
      S148 (Nuledzir Highlands) Europe

Comment

• Originally posted by xiandria View Post
        hi! this question supposed to be for my alt in S148 - is it normal for new server's happy fight doesn't give any level 70 meteorites? thanks!
        To receive at least 1 lvl70 meteorite you need to roll opponents of 320k+ BR. New servers doesnt have a lot of high BR people in their cluster at start, so its hard to them get such opponents.

Comment

• oh i see..well,thanks!
          DRAGON PALS

XANDRIA
          S107 (Twilight Grotto) Us East
          S148 (Nuledzir Highlands) Europe

Comment

• TO edygius, s162 have worship that useles statue you say and my server its very very much older than that!!! and my question was why the eudaemon stone is avaiable now since eudaemon unlocks in a future update!!! and about csc i think means cross servers challenges or not? so there are many servers to fight or not? Genius! im waiting for alot things that other servers have and my not and you make jokes about that!!! r u kidding? lol ! im still waiting for an right answer!!! thnk u

Comment

• why then the eudaemon stone is avaiable from now?
              Because they were added into shop with this update. You may buy them and save for future or you may not buy them, its up to you.

and how old should be a server to have csc?
              Its not time thing, its number of servers and players of all CSC levels on those servers, if you dont have CSC, than there isnt enough server to make a cluster in your region, older server have their own clusters and it cant be changed.

and tell me s 142 and other newest servers have invincible me? cuz they worship already! even s160 worship how is that possible? sorry for asking so much but i think is my right to know
              You are mistaking golden statues, new servers have it from new servers event with their special ranking during 1st week server run. Other servers have golden statue for invincible me and its not active yet.

Comment

TO edygius, s162 have worship that useles statue you say and my server its very very much older than that!!! and my question was why the eudaemon stone is avaiable now since eudaemon unlocks in a future update!!! and about csc i think means cross servers challenges or not? so there are many servers to fight or not? Genius! im waiting for alot things that other servers have and my not and you make jokes about that!!! r u kidding? lol ! im still waiting for an right answer!!! thnk u
                I think you got little caried away. We are impulsive aren't we?

Hope Alkaris answer was "right" enough for you.

Little sidenote from my side.
                One expects little different reaction when trying to help someone else. You may keep behaving as above but in time it may turn out there are less and less ppl who want to speak to you not mentioning to help you.

Have a nice day.

Comment

• so now s140 counts as much as the last server s140 merged with? S140 is almost 5 months old! now have to wait another 5months or more to have csc? and invincible me when will come, with a future god knows update? and suppose to buy eudaemon stone and save for eudaemon in an future update, what make me be sure will be an eudaemon on that future update? or devs r checking how popular eudaemon will be before they activate it? P.S Edygiusz i allways have a nice day but thnk u anyway oh and i am a nice person before 5months run out! patience have a limit dont u think?

Comment

• and suppose to buy eudaemon stone and save for eudaemon in an future update, what make me be sure will be an eudaemon on that future update?
                    If there will be no eudaemon use, you will be able to file a ticket for refund of gold you spent.

S140 is almost 5 months old!
                    Some servers waited even more for CSC.

and invincible me when will come, with a future god knows update?
                    It will come someday. We dont give timeframe for features coming.

Comment

• so csc dont mean cross servers challenges? but means inside server challenges cuz we have to be players of all levels inside the server obviouse! and US East servers r not all in the same time zone, old servers r in different time zone and have csc and newest not cuz r in another time zone, hmmm interesting! ty

Comment

so csc dont mean cross servers challenges? but means inside server challenges cuz we have to be players of all levels inside the server obviouse! and US East servers r not all in the same time zone, old servers r in different time zone and have csc and newest not cuz r in another time zone, hmmm interesting! ty
                        You understand it wrong. All US East region servers are in one time zone, but for CSC they are split in different clusters - a bunch of servers united for some purpose, CSC is on of them. Once cluster is made it cant be changed, thats why new server have to wait till they get enough server to make a cluster and get connected to CSC.

Comment

• hellow
                          how can i change my log in? i want to use my gmail. but im stuck on using sing in with facebook.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Unnamed QQ Screenshot20141004125735.png
Views:	3
Size:	388.1 KB
ID:	1696500cant claim from spend more, get more. why? and how to claim the reward back?

Comment

cant claim from spend more, get more. why? and how to claim the reward back?
                              Because its bugged. And there is no way to claim reward when event bugged.

Comment

• but i spended gold coins for that!

Comment

Working...
                                X