Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Dragon Pals Dragon Discussions Forum Guide

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Unnamed QQ Screenshot20141005202243.png
Views:	1
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	1696571what is first move and how to raise it?

Comment

• Originally posted by PeterNiels View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]107372[/ATTACH]what is first move and how to raise it?
      Part of the future update. Doesnt work yet, or it may work, but no way to increase it yet.

Comment

• server: 153 city of swords. this server has never been merged. we got a CSC this week. WHY DID WE GET PUT WITH A MERGED SERVER WHERE WE CAN NOT GET PASSED FIRST ROUND. this merged server has been playing for twice as long as server 153, and has had all events that come with merging for at least 5 month's. this seems like a giant slap in the face. why not take the non merged east coast servers and give us our own CSC since you will not merge us. at least give us a chance to benefit from merged server events so we can some day compete in a merged server CSC. we are just a sacrifice to older cash cows you are trying to please and failing badly at. thanks for shattering our hopes of enjoying this game!!!

Comment

• i have a question about DP Guild Dungeon and have no idea where to post it. At the end of november, my server got the guild event Guild Dungeon. Every day I am excited to see we still have it. My question however is Guild Dungeon a perma event or a part of the Xmas events?

Comment

• Originally posted by R297119269 View Post
            i have a question about DP Guild Dungeon and have no idea where to post it. At the end of november, my server got the guild event Guild Dungeon. Every day I am excited to see we still have it. My question however is Guild Dungeon a perma event or a part of the Xmas events?
            Its permanent event.

Comment

• will there be any new levels for the guild dungeons for those who can clear the lv 20 mobs? although i can only get to lv 10 without any buffs, i know there are players who can clear lv 20 with no trouble. I am only wondering so I can start prepping for it before i reach the lv required to take part.

Thanks
              Dragon Pals S3 Misty Towers Maelael Guild SuperElves
              League of Angels S119 Evening's Queen Maelael Guild SuperElves
              Wartune S208 Tempest Hedge Maelael Guild SuperElves

Comment

• Hello,

i couldn't find any thread about a suggestion on being able to synthesize at least 3-Star Fallen Souls for upgrading the enchanted rings to lvl 4, at least. If there is one already and has been discussed, i am sorry for my carelessness. The thing is, there are so many levels in Abyss that give 2-Star Fallen Souls and are actually worthless, as many players stack 5 & 6k or more worthless 2-Star Fallen Souls until they reach the desired Lvl 7 to get some 3-Star ones and then it's too much. By giving us the option to synthesize we can close the gap easier between lvl 3 and 4 rings. Not all of us were lucky to get many rings in events to replace the old ones or had the luxury to spend and buy them...

Thank you.

Comment

• will there be any new levels for the guild dungeons for those who can clear the lv 20 mobs?
                  Maybe, but not in nearest future.

i couldn't find any thread about a suggestion on being able to synthesize at least 3-Star Fallen Souls
                  It was suggested before and was forwarded to devs.

Comment

• You can sometimes get expansion pack's from wedding candies or from event's rewards like long lost love. I am not sure if you can use them if you are not a vip player
                    though.
                    Love in life always

Comment

• Originally posted by R228670278 View Post
                      You can sometimes get expansion pack's from wedding candies or from event's rewards like long lost love. I am not sure if you can use them if you are not a vip player
                      though.
                      you dont have to be vip to use a backpack expansion card however you can only expand your backpack so far
                      as your vip level increases you are able to expand your backpack further
                      Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

• I don't know if this is where you write this but Server 1 Dragon Valley US East really need a server merg. We keep player keep quitting the game and barely anyone new players have joined. Please consitter merging this server with another one. Thank- you Sorry about the spelling.

Comment

• Originally posted by R217480331 View Post
                          I don't know if this is where you write this but Server 1 Dragon Valley US East really need a server merg. We keep player keep quitting the game and barely anyone new players have joined. Please consitter merging this server with another one. Thank- you Sorry about the spelling.
                          this post should be in the server merge thread
                          Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

• stamina

Hi?can my stamina restore 5 every half an hour even if im offline?

Comment

• Originally posted by R295695585 View Post
                              Hi?can my stamina restore 5 every half an hour even if im offline?
                              Yes it does

Comment

• there have been romors about R2 shutting down DP in July. I love this game please don't.

Comment

Working...
                                X