Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Unactive Guild

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unactive Guild

So I'm part of a guild where the Guild Master hasn't been on in a few days and I'm not sure if he's going to be. He hasn't appointed anyone else as anything other than members and hasn't built anything so I can't spend my contribution points. I would like to leave they guild but I don't want to lose any of my contribution points that I've earned. Is there any way I can join another guild without losing my points?

Hi. I'm not sure about the contribution points. The information on the guild help menu is a little vague on that point stating something about a player level 35 and up. I will see if I can get an answer to that to clarify.

As for the Guild Master being inactive for a few days. I'm not sure if it works the same when there is no one other than the Guild Master as assist or not but after three days of inactivity you began to see options to transfer leadership.
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

I'm an officer and my GM and AGM doesn't online on more than 3days.. but I don't see any new option.. :|

Comment

whether the buff from academy will be gone forever when I move to another guild?

Comment

Originally posted by reddeva View Post
          whether the buff from academy will be gone forever when I move to another guild?
          no when you move to another guild you will have your buffs back
          theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

what's fee mean?

Comment

The guild fee is the amount the guild has to pay weekly. It will come out on Sunday night Server time.
              For payment issues, file a ticket
              For issues with DragonPals send emails to:

R2 Game Rules Click

Comment

My guild leader hasn't been on for 3 days. How long till we can change a leader? It says we can only apply after leader has been inactive for 3 days. But it already has been 3 days! Appreciate if someone reply to this!
                Last edited by R218368934; 07-20-2013, 10:09 AM.

Comment

There should be an option now for an assistant guild master to transfer leadership.
                  File a ticket
                  for payment issues

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
                    There should be an option now for an assistant guild master to transfer leadership.
                    It says you can only apply if the chairman has been offline for more than three days. Is there a bug?

Comment

Originally posted by R218368934 View Post
                      It says you can only apply if the chairman has been offline for more than three days. Is there a bug?
                      I suggest you wait until after reset to see if it needs to be 3 days in system.
                      File a ticket
                      for payment issues

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
                        I suggest you wait until after reset to see if it needs to be 3 days in system.
                        Thanks. It has been solved.

Comment

Originally posted by R218368934 View Post
                          Thanks. It has been solved.
                          Thank you for letting us know I'll be closing the thread. Any other concerns, please contact us.

Payments issues? File a ticket

Comment

Working...
                          X