Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Let's talk about the upcoming Dragon Pals 2.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's talk about the upcoming Dragon Pals 2.0

Dragon Pals 2.0 is on its way, what’s changing?
    This is no regular update. You've asked for a bigger, better experience, so in addition to the usual fixes and tweaks, we’ll be bringing a whole host of new ways to customize your characters, battle with friends, and enjoy the bonuses of being a VIP. Here’s a quick look at the more than 20 changes that’ll be coming in July:

New Systems:
    Guild Battle added
    New Wardrobe function
    Lvl. 7 & 8 Wings added
    New “Title System”
    New “Seal” system
    New “Bulk Buy” function
    New “Fund System”
    Bug Resistance event added, Pennies from Heaven event cancelled
    New event: Happy Fight
    New Wings: Fancy Wings
    New server funds (7 days)
    Cross Server:
    Cross-server “Cage Match” (for servers in the same time zone)
    Cross-server “Treasure Hunt” (for servers in the same time zone)
    Hi Guys,

As everyone of you are surely excited to see the new systems and events from Dragon Pals 2.0 to come out. So lets talk about the things that is going to be out.

At the same time, I will share some information regarding to the certain points, but do take note that the information that I give may not be 100% of what the system maybe having. Its just for your references. NOT 100% TRUE, only for discussion purpose.

New Systems:
    Guild Battle added
    1) Only top 8 Battle Rating Guild will only get to join the Guild War
    2) Guild War are held out in 3 days a week (Ranking System till the 3rd day final match)
    3) There is a guild war shop where players who gained guild war points can exchange. Guild War wing maybe included in here.

New Wardrobe function
    If not wrong, it should be something that you use the clothes card to level up your wardrobe. Those add bonus to your clothes.

Lvl. 7 & 8 Wings added
    Go see how the wing look like under the guide section.

New “Title System”
    The title gives extra bonus stats to players. Example: Guild Level reach 8, players will get an bonus of Crit Def+60

New “Seal” system
    No idea on what is the seal about, got many information chinese server had that is on seal. So need wait it out to see what is the seal they are talking about.

New “Bulk Buy” function
    Guess no need to explain much on this.

New “Fund System”
    Same as the seal system point. Not sure the fund system is regarding to guild wealth fund system or others.

Bug Resistance event added, Pennies from Heaven event cancelled
    This event is a EXP event where you really need a good teamwork party to do it.

New event: Happy Fight
    Wonder if this is the 3v3 team fight across other servers. Hope this is a cross-server team arena.

New Wings: Fancy Wings
    View under the guild section of the Wing.

New server funds (7 days)

Do come share some of your thoughts on the new system or new stuffs adding on. ^_^
    Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Again... Rule 11. Please keep in mind that any information gained from other versions of the Dragon Pals game may or may not be accurate as applied by R2's publishing.
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
      Again... Rule 11. Please keep in mind that any information gained from other versions of the Dragon Pals game may or may not be accurate as applied by R2's publishing.
      At the same time, I will share some information regarding to the certain points, but do take note that the information that I give may not be 100% of what the system maybe having. Its just for your references. NOT 100% TRUE, only for discussion purpose.
      Mention that already. Just for discussion and its not 100%.
      Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

What I'm saying is that FOR NOW I will allow this posting to remain. But I will be watching.
        File a ticket
        for payment issues
        For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
        Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
        X