Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Close Thread why?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close Thread why?

why you guys closed the thrade?

If u dont have a clou what recharge is.......... i just can say OMG

u can get Free Coins but in Germany u also ca recharge from this side....
    there is no difference.

but yea r2 your right u already get my money so dont need to work right.....

I closed the thread because you stated you got your coins through playerrize/superrewards. Those are for free gold, free gold does not count towards recharge bonuses like holy weekend. That was explained to you when they answered the ticket
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

this is from Playerize!!!
      not all are free coins i Recharge normal like on youre website with PAYSAFECARD

Type Date Details Balance Status Support
      Awarded June 28th 2013 Dragon Pals
      Paysafe +500 Gold Coins Awarded
      Help

Paysafe +2,000 Gold Coins Awarded
      Help

Pending June 28th 2013 Dragon Pals
      Paysafe Viewed
      Help

Paysafe +5,000 Gold Coins Awarded
      Help

Paysafe Viewed
      Help

Help

I also have send this to your support but on the "Closed Thread"

I dont think there is any problems with recharge from other sites it was also with paysafecard no extra rewards!!!!!
      Just want the Holy Weekend Gift for what i have Payed

Comment

Per the post from R2_Adam all of your tickets have been replied to. If you have further inquires please let us know.
        For payment issues, file a ticket
        For issues with DragonPals send emails to:

R2 Game Rules Click

Comment

Isn't it because you used another way to recharge ?
          Basically you recharged from another site to get your gold coins, not from R2games' store, so maybe you can't receive rewards if you don't buy the gold coins directly ? Anyway that would seem quite logic to me. If you don't get your coins from R2, then you don't get R2's rewards x)

Comment

Originally posted by R26560017 View Post
            this is from Playerize!!!
            not all are free coins i Recharge normal like on youre website with PAYSAFECARD

Type Date Details Balance Status Support
            Paysafe +500 Gold Coins Awarded
            Help

Paysafe +2,000 Gold Coins Awarded
            Help

Paysafe Viewed
            Help

Help

Paysafe Viewed
            Help

Help

I also have send this to your support but on the "Closed Thread"

I dont think there is any problems with recharge from other sites it was also with paysafecard no extra rewards!!!!!
            Just want the Holy Weekend Gift for what i have Payed
            Everything that you have posted indicates that you cashed in on offers from Playerize to be awarded the gold. You may have spent some to earn the "free gold" but that is not an actual recharge. I am sorry that you are not satisfied with the answer but there is nothing we can do when the gold was received by you from the offers on the free gold page.
            File a ticket
            for payment issues
            For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

CafeAuLait, all the offers on those pages aren't free. You can really directly recharge on some: http://store.r2games.com/freegold/sh...815&character= without doing free offers or buying applications, or whatever on offers.
              But since it's from another company and not R2, I'm assumin the recharge doesn't count for rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by Itmoc_L View Post
                CafeAuLait, all the offers on those pages aren't free. You can really directly recharge on some: http://store.r2games.com/freegold/sh...815&character= without doing free offers or buying applications, or whatever on offers.
                But since it's from another company and not R2, I'm assumin the recharge doesn't count for rewards.
                Make it simple as this: If you recharge in other place like from the free coin side, the gold coins are not received by R2. Those money that you used to recharge or pay to get those coins that is not listed in the R2 payment centre, it is not counted in (because they dont get the money from you, is the merchant that do the free gold offers).
                Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

where is it you are not allowed to charge somewhere else?
                  I think it's a rip-off from R2!!!!

I have recharge like everyone else just from another side and is nowhere as long as written its not allowed to claim gifts for that i feel ripped off!

and dont tell me you cant look at the recharge..... its just a lame excuse.

Comment

The event was to recharge. To recharge you need to click in game recharge or to recharge from the main page at r2games.com. This was clearly stated as a recharge event. The "free gold" offers are separate from r2games and do not count towards this as CafeAuLait explained above.
                    I am sorry that you are not satisfied with the answer but there is nothing we can do when the gold was received by you from the offers on the free gold page.

Closing Thread
                    For payment issues, file a ticket
                    For issues with DragonPals send emails to:

R2 Game Rules Click

Comment

Working...
                    X