Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Dragon Pals 2.0 Changes that was not posted to known for players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Pals 2.0 Changes that was not posted to known for players

Hi Guys,

Not sure if any of you guys notice on something different after the new update has been implemented and was not known to you yet (No annoucement given to us that some of the settings and rate are changed).

1) Essence Offering And Amethyst Charms are removed from Wish Well (spammed over 400 or maybe even 600 wishes and none of it was gotten)
    2) Critical Hit from Essence Offering and Amethyst rates are lowered (No longer 10-15 Charms for a x10 hit)
    3) Demon Invasion (5 Voucher for revive, 15 Voucher for auto-attack and upgrade stats) - Been Posted in another annoucement
    4) Difficulty in MP60NM and MP65NM has been increase a little bit
    5) Max Coins changed for Cage Match and Melee Devil (Cage - 800 Coins, Melee - 480 Coins)
    6) 1 Day Formal Outfit from Wishing Well has been added into (Gotten 1 Day outfit from there)

Thats all I know of, anyone wanna add in those not mention above?
    Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Hmmm nice headsup !! Thanks for the info, keep up the good work!!

Cheers!
    Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
    Weak warrior

Comment

New Update:

Financial Plan added in for servers that is 2 months old.

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Originally posted by R214105035 View Post
        Hi Guys,

Not sure if any of you guys notice on something different after the new update has been implemented and was not known to you yet (No annoucement given to us that some of the settings and rate are changed).

1) Essence Offering And Amethyst Charms are removed from Wish Well (spammed over 400 or maybe even 600 wishes and none of it was gotten)
        2) Critical Hit from Essence Offering and Amethyst rates are lowered (No longer 10-15 Charms for a x10 hit)
        3) Demon Invasion (5 Voucher for revive, 15 Voucher for auto-attack and upgrade stats) - Been Posted in another annoucement
        4) Difficulty in MP60NM and MP65NM has been increase a little bit
        5) Max Coins changed for Cage Match and Melee Devil (Cage - 800 Coins, Melee - 480 Coins)
        6) 1 Day Formal Outfit from Wishing Well has been added into (Gotten 1 Day outfit from there)

Thats all I know of, anyone wanna add in those not mention above?

I want to add stufffffffffff

Demon Invasion - Stat boost for gold has dropped from 20g down to 5g

Cage Match / Devil's Melee - Coins are based off bracket now

Dragon Coins

level 30 = 500
        level 40 = 600
        level 50 = 700
        Level 60 = 800
        etc etc

Magic Coins

level 30 = 300
        level 40 = 360
        level 50 = 420
        Level 60 = 480
        etc etc

There was some more stuff...... T.T
        Last edited by R219301890; 07-25-2013, 09:49 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by R219301890 View Post
          I want to add stufffffffffff

Demon Invasion - Stat boost for gold has dropped from 20g down to 5g

Cage Match / Devil's Melee - Coins are based off bracket now

Dragon Coins

level 30 = 500
          level 40 = 600
          level 50 = 700
          Level 60 = 800
          etc etc

Magic Coins

level 30 = 200
          level 40 = 280
          level 50 = 370 (forgot.... I haven't been to devil's melee in a while)
          Level 60 = 480
          etc etc

There was some more stuff...... T.T
          Demon Invasion they had already mention about the new price thats why i never add.

As for the Cage/Melee, didnt know theres a different bracket cause i'm a level 60+ player, anyway thanks for the update on the different coin max for which level range. ^^

Comment

you also cant use your vouchers to expand your bag any more either

Comment

oh yeah... thanks for posting too.

Not just you cant use voucher to expand bag, dragon orb slots where you put those orbs after collect is also for gold only.

Comment

Working...
              X