Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Travel event!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel event!

So what is the best way to beat that ugly sticking dragon? Because all the move miss like a EDITED crazy, while his moves on the other hand have like 70-80% hite rate, the hell is with that? If it's trying to do some kind of rock paper scissor then well it sucks hard, because my miss rate on that mother EDITED is way to high.
    Last edited by CafeAuLait; 07-26-2013, 06:49 AM. Reason: langauge

ghahaha im having the same problem the dragon managed 2 kill me 4 tyms now

Comment

Wait when eh used the acid thing click lay down and play dead!!

Comment

While we can understand the frustration and indeed, as players ourselves feel it, please keep it clean.
        File a ticket
        for payment issues
        For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
        Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

So..after getting 50 points and getting my hopes up with redeeming them, I have found that you need coins and points to actually make a purchase.. I mean it's not like that is a total ripoff or anything. *sarcasm*

Good job with this event, I'm sure a lot of non-paying player shall be happy and grateful for this event. *sarcasm*

Comment

if the dragon used the teeth attack use click dodge

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson130 View Post
              So..after getting 50 points and getting my hopes up with redeeming them, I have found that you need coins and points to actually make a purchase.. I mean it's not like that is a total ripoff or anything. *sarcasm*

Good job with this event, I'm sure a lot of non-paying player shall be happy and grateful for this event. *sarcasm*
              The admins are discussing this I will get back to you with an explanation in due time.

Payments issues? File a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson130 View Post

You CAN get the pet for free, since traveling has a drop chance for the pet card...Just need luck !

Cheers
                Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                Weak warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
                  You CAN get the pet for free, since traveling has a drop chance for the pet card...Just need luck !

Cheers
                  Please stop it with your flawed and overly optimistic logic. You're sounding too desperate here. Luck is a flimsy thing to depend on, and the end result will inevitably have you spending.

Comment

Originally posted by R27473623 View Post
                    Please stop it with your flawed and overly optimistic logic. You're sounding too desperate here. Luck is a flimsy thing to depend on, and the end result will inevitably have you spending.
                    Take this as a warning. Behave yourself and be respectful of other individuals or you will be banned. We have a low tolerance for cyber bullying.

Payments issues? File a ticket

Comment

If daily you complete that 10 chellenge, you should be getting about 60 tickets. Surely 60 tickets you can get a few shards, and yes, its near impossible to get full set dragon. But at least with the few tickets daily, you get a chance to close up the gold coins use.

As in if you had aroung 5-10 shards, you just need to buy that balance shards. So overall, the cost for getting the shards is not that heavy compare to fully buying the tickets and such.

Try find a fixed partner to do travel with you. So each day you should be getting 250 travel points. 25th July to 1st Aug, you should have enough points to exchange. And yes, gold coins is needed of cause. But if compare to doing Wishing well, using that 2-3K gold coins, do you think you can get 1 dragon?

This event to me is a half good half bad.. Bad as in you exchange things using gold coins and travel, but at least they give you a chance of having free tickets.
                      Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

So has it been asked or answered, what happens to my 475 tickets after the event is over? Did I just waste my time considering I only have 10 Gold? Also, why isn't there a pure ticket dump, seems like an obvious feature.

Comment

I think this event is nice even for non cash players as everybody win something at each travel (even lvl3 gem chests !)

Though, i have a question : i found 4 poison dragon shards and don't want to buy the others( some can't ). So, i hope this event will come back as everybody could have a chance to get all the shards to synthetise, even if it is longer to get the pet than using gold coins. If not, what will we do with these bound shards that we can't even sell ?

Comment

need extention for the event..hahaha.. 1month maybe.wahhhhh

Comment

Working...
                            X