Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Where are the free items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the free items

I find it hard to believe the same company (r2) makes the games Dragon Pals and Crystal Saga. In Dragon Pals, you almost have to pay for everything to get ahead or lag (play on words since this is the worst lagging game I have ever played) so far behind those who pay, they eventually leave the game. In Crystal Saga, everything you need is free or an event comes once per week that give free stuff to those who don't use cash. You may never get to be in the top 20% but you can become very powerful without paying a cent. In Dragon Pals, if you don't pay, you will never get out of the bottom 20%.

Now with these new events, you are doing it again. Sure, you get travel points, but they are worthless unless you ad some cash to it.

I started out putting quite a bit of $$ into this game but I am done with that now. If you want cash r2, you will have to look other places until you start leveling the field between free and cash.

Crystal Saga also has a permanent giveaway for those who use cash AND fantastic events where if you recharge, you really get some good stuff along with the discounts.

After seeing the Travel event just released, I just had to say something.

Any other comments on this issue?

Originally posted by Tech15 View Post
    I find it hard to believe the same company (r2) makes the games Dragon Pals and Crystal Saga. In Dragon Pals, you almost have to pay for everything to get ahead or lag (play on words since this is the worst lagging game I have ever played) so far behind those who pay, they eventually leave the game. In Crystal Saga, everything you need is free or an event comes once per week that give free stuff to those who don't use cash. You may never get to be in the top 20% but you can become very powerful without paying a cent. In Dragon Pals, if you don't pay, you will never get out of the bottom 20%.

Now with these new events, you are doing it again. Sure, you get travel points, but they are worthless unless you ad some cash to it.

I started out putting quite a bit of $$ into this game but I am done with that now. If you want cash r2, you will have to look other places until you start leveling the field between free and cash.

Crystal Saga also has a permanent giveaway for those who use cash AND fantastic events where if you recharge, you really get some good stuff along with the discounts.

After seeing the Travel event just released, I just had to say something.

Any other comments on this issue?
    Travel event is absolute trash, and who ever did spend money on that travel event is an idiot, because that event is a rip-off, I'm not putting a cent on that event. That event is a failure, so much for helping free players right? I suggest everyone to stop putting money on that event.

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson130 View Post
      Travel event is absolute trash, and who ever did spend money on that travel event is an idiot, because that event is a rip-off, I'm not putting a cent on that event. That event is a failure, so much for helping free players right? I suggest everyone to stop putting money on that event.
      Ripoff? pet+title = over 2k BR
      I'm not sure what you expect, gaining 5k BR with 2$?

You can have lvl 3 gem traveling for free, pet card hence pet, I don't know what you want more for free? You can 10 items a day absolutely free, still ain't enough?

Less complaining seems appropriate
      Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
      Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
      Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
      Weak warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
        Ripoff? pet+title = over 2k BR
        I'm not sure what you expect, gaining 5k BR with 2$?

You can have lvl 3 gem traveling for free, pet card hence pet, I don't know what you want more for free? You can 10 items a day absolutely free, still ain't enough?

Less complaining seems appropriate
        Guessing math isn't your strong point lol, with 2$? What EDIT, because I want some. VIP4 gets a discount yeah but for non VIP4 it's 200x20 and 470, which total 4470 and that is little over 40 dollars.

Good job defending this weak EDIT event *laughs*
        Last edited by OwlEyes89; 07-26-2013, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson130 View Post
          Guessing math isn't your strong point lol, with 2$? What EDIT, because I want some. VIP4 gets a discount yeah but for non VIP4 it's 200x20 and 470, which total 4470 and that is little over 40 dollars.

Good job defending this weak EDIT event *laughs*
          I'll say it again, and I'll put in BOLD:

I'm not sure WHAT YOU EXPECT, GAINING 5K BR WITH 2$ it is something called sarcasm. The event is perfect. and with VIP 4 the price is 3573, my math is perfect, thanks.
          Last edited by OwlEyes89; 07-26-2013, 09:31 PM. Reason: More Editing
          Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
          Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
          Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
          Weak warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
            I'll say it again, and I'll put in BOLD:

I'm not sure WHAT YOU EXPECT, GAINING 5K BR WITH 2$ it is something called sarcasm. The event is perfect. and with VIP 4 the price is 3573, my math is perfect, thanks.
            Oh look a VIP4 talking, I'm sure they are milking your cash nicely,also perfect my butt this is far from perfect, if this what you call perfect your view of it is pretty damn shallow.

You called that sarcasm? *laughs* that was pathetic.

Comment

Okay guys.. keep it civil. Opinions, even negative ones are fine within reason about an event but not about a person.
              File a ticket
              for payment issues
              For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
              Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

I will NOT tolerate bullying and/or inappropriate behavior. Please be more careful of how you word your sentences, as well as how you interact with each other. Everyone will have different opinions, but please respect each other as individuals.

Payments issues? File a ticket

Comment

:: OFF TOPIC ::

I'm not sure where people are going with this.... so many people enjoy criticizing others for spending cash or for R2games to come out with more "appealing" events for cashers.

Well, since you probably don't cash, and not a server technician nor marketing manager.
                  You'd realize it actually takes a decent amount of cash flow to buy more servers and maintain them since you have to provide staffing and customer support.

As a casher, once you hit a certain BR, there's no more point in spending cash. Everyone hits a stand still around 70-80k BR.
                  There's nothing else left to purchase that's "worthwhile" THUS, there has to be new items/events that will keep the revenue going.

If everyone decided not to pay more then 1$ or w/e to buy wings / a permanent suit. These servers wouldn't stay open longer then 1-2 months.
                  If you are ok with that. Stop where you are, and join a different game. At the moment, you're only taking up server space, and you're trying to advocate kids into not supporting this game. Which would result in only the game shutting down.
                  I would highly agree that the game should not be simply be based off of how much money you can spend. At the end of the day, it's the cash that counts.

Can't have something nice without someone paying for it.

tl;dr Money keeps the servers running

:: ON TOPIC ::

That's also why there is a suggestion/feedback box. If you don't like an event or something that the game does.
                  SUGGEST a new event where it'll be fun for both parties.

I personally do feel the most recent event "travels" is benefited to both parties.

Either way, you're getting free items from the game. It's another source of obtaining paid items from the cash shop without having to cash (free players)
                  It's a way to obtain more BR / Guild Contribution / Fun (cash players)

Either way, everyone is getting something from it and should enjoy it.

tl;dr Something free is better then nothing at all
                  Last edited by R219301890; 07-27-2013, 12:23 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

I fully agree and even if you are a non-cash player like me, you can still get cash by selling in the market In other words, there is no excuse, you can make some coin in the game

Comment

i suggest.. extension of the event...1 month..ahhahahha

Comment

Originally posted by sLeEpOvEr View Post
                        i suggest.. extension of the event...1 month..ahhahahha
                        Lol, that would be nice, yes, but unfortunately, the event ends today.

Payments issues? File a ticket

Comment

Working...
                        X