Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Guild penalties?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R219647370
    started a topic Guild penalties?

Guild penalties?

What are the consequences for missing the guild fee?
    i know they give a warning and later some functions are disabled but what about after that?
    Are the fines cumulative or consecutive?

• Bigblete
    replied
    You need to upgrade your guild level in order to upgrade buildings.

Example: You CANNOT have a shop level 5 if you Guild herself is level 4. You need to upgrade your guild level first ALWAYS.

Go in guild panel → Choose : Manage guild → Then choose Upgrade Guild. Once your guild will be level 2, you will be able to upgrade buildings to level 2

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• R21819602
    replied
    i Cant seem to upgrade my Battle fort to lv2, all my buildings are all lv1 and my Guild weath is at 3527, when i try to upgrade it says "GUILD LEVEL NOT HIGH ENOUGH" *** do that mean? :/

Leave a comment:

• R219647370
    replied
    ok thanks for all your help

Leave a comment:

• Bigblete
    replied
    the last notice is valid for 28 days, so on last warning the guild has 28 days to amass the founds. It is probably a mechanic to allow very small guilds to not be systematicly disbanded, im not sure though xD

Leave a comment:

• R219647370
    replied
    but i have seen guilds that have no active people and their contributions stay the same and they have not been disbanded yet

Leave a comment:

• Bigblete
    replied
    1) warning 2)shop disabled 3)guild disbanded.

I don't think they reset. I don't feel like trying though ahahah.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X