Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Arena Rankings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena Rankings

Sorry if there is already a post for this. I tried searching but didn't find a post that was helpful, I was wondering about Arena Rankings. It says in the help area that you need to battle people of higher ranks then you and win to get their ranking. But every time I go to battle at the arena everyone has a lower ranking then me, and if I beat them I get their lower ranking rather than keeping mine....So where do I find people of higher ranking to beat?

Originally posted by R223106394 View Post
    Sorry if there is already a post for this. I tried searching but didn't find a post that was helpful, I was wondering about Arena Rankings. It says in the help area that you need to battle people of higher ranks then you and win to get their ranking. But every time I go to battle at the arena everyone has a lower ranking then me, and if I beat them I get their lower ranking rather than keeping mine....So where do I find people of higher ranking to beat?

Would you mind giving an example? The way it works is - lets say you're rank #50. If you win against someone who is say, #43, and win, you would get their spot. If this is not happening, please let us know, and if possible, please take a windows video showing what is happening. What is your IGN and server #, please?

Payments issues? File a ticket

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rankings.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	318.7 KB
ID:	1672307

This is what I have when I go into the arena

Comment

So if you're level 866, go for someone in the 700s, and keep going down the ranks. Are you sure you beat someone and then gain their rank? Say for instance you're rank 866, and go for someone 869 and beat them -- are you saying your rank changes to 869?

Comment

No. Unless there is a way to scroll down those four to more people, I don't ever get anyone of higher ranking than me, even if I refresh. So if I were to go for the 847 ranking and beat that person then my ranking would go down to 847.

Comment

No. Unless there is a way to scroll down those four to more people, I don't ever get anyone of higher ranking than me, even if I refresh. So if I were to go for the 847 ranking and beat that person then my ranking would go down to 847.

That's how it works. The lower the rank, the better you are. Low numbers are better. You want to try to work your way down until you can't beat anyone anymore

Comment

Really? That..seems weird...but ok...

Comment

Really? That..seems weird...but ok...

Being #1 is the best you can do. Just work your way steadily towards there.

Comment

Working...
                X