Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

How many materials need to level 50 perfect set?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many materials need to level 50 perfect set?

Can someone help me? I'm level 49.. and before i upgrade to level 50.. i want all my materials be completed.
    How many materials do I need?

to sum it all..
    how many dragon coins do i need?
    how many magic coins do i need?
    how many sacred moon level 2 do i need?
    how many amethyst?
    how many enhancement stone recommended? and what level each?
    do i need meteorite at this time?? how many?
    and do i need something else?pls state..

in order to convert to perfect, and evolve to 50; all rings,necklace and right corner equipment.. and to full max enhance them all.

thanks...
    Last edited by sLeEpOvEr; 08-01-2013, 02:20 AM.

at 50 you will get to buy lvl 3 xtals you need 80 pcs ea per outstanding - perfect i assume you have perfect equips to convert you need 20 lvl 2 moons and to upgrade to legendary you need 320 pcs/set and 50 meteorites on the enchance part it depends on luck really but i used 5m to upgrade em all to max lvl from 15-21 that is and for refine its really up to you if want the best refine you need 9k per refine so we can't calculate that recommended stones are 4-5 assuming you have a lvl 4 guild you can buy stones and it's cheap for dragons its easily calculated 80 per set 1 lvl 3 xtal is 20 so you need 1600 coins per set x 4 = 6400 DC if you have perfect equiptment lvl 40 equips that is cause mine was perfect when i converted so i really dont know the other computation and for magic coins same 6400/2 = 3200 MC good luck hope this helps oh + the moons but that's cheap so for DC +800 for MC +400
    Last edited by R2226447; 08-01-2013, 03:30 AM.

Comment

oh and btw at lvl 50 you can get new pet for 20k DC 20k MC it's really up to you im at s14 new server only 3 are 50+ so its idle for my coins

Comment

ok..thanks a lot..^_^ it really helped..and yes..i have all perfect max enhanced set.. except on the left corner equipment..hehe
        ohmm.. i only got 25 lvl3 moon.. so im gonna add its cost to my savings...i mean saved materials..

Comment

and oh..can i ask something what do you get in mp 50? they say that you can only get lvl 3 purple crystal there... i wanna perfect all my left corner equip before i evolve them in lvl 50... but how can i do that if i can't gain lvl 2 purple cystal anymore?ahaha.any suggestion?

Comment

Originally posted by sLeEpOvEr View Post
            and oh..can i ask something what do you get in mp 50? they say that you can only get lvl 3 purple crystal there... i wanna perfect all my left corner equip before i evolve them in lvl 50... but how can i do that if i can't gain lvl 2 purple cystal anymore?ahaha.any suggestion?
            50 MP, even nightmare 50, DOES give level 3 purples, but at a very LOW drop rate. It still drops lvl 2s, same for the gear that drops in those MPs; it gives level 50 gear, which you can recycle into lvl 2 purples, so don't worry, you will get plenty lvl 2s still

Keep it up!!
            Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
            Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
            Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
            Weak warrior

Comment

ok..thanks a lot sir...god bless

Comment

Originally posted by sLeEpOvEr View Post
                ok..thanks a lot..^_^ it really helped..and yes..i have all perfect max enhanced set.. except on the left corner equipment..hehe
                ohmm.. i only got 25 lvl3 moon.. so im gonna add its cost to my savings...i mean saved materials..
                you need lv 2 moons to convert not lvl 3

Comment

Working...
                X