Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Only Two Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only Two Questions

1) What's wrong with my character name against TOS?
    2) Is VetSerrin a Game Master ? Because in my country (indonesia) a Game Master character name start with [GM]

Click image for larger version

Name:	VetSerrin_min.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	276.2 KB
ID:	1737993

If VetSerrin is trua a Game Master than I will not debate my character name, r2games.com can delete my account and it's associations with facebook.com since I play dragon pals via my facebook.com account. I, will delete dragon plas game from my facebook page / account later this weekend.

Thanks you for your service. it was good experience.

rgds. virgin.

* what do you think..**** ? is **** a name or something else. it's only in your dirty head comes dirty mind and dirty else thing
    Last edited by CafeAuLait; 08-02-2013, 02:14 AM. Reason: language

.......Seriously.... With the name you gave on your character, you wonder why you got in trouble?!? Come on! Out of the thousand of million of name possibilities, you really needed to choose that?

Also, they will send you a FREE rename card, so why quit the game? Just use a descent name, like everyone else....? Using an appropriate name will only allow you to get more friends on your server, and you will be able to keep on playing :P

Start play ANY game, and put that as a character name... First of all, a filter on some games will not even let you CREATE an account with that name, just a FYI, and on the ones that do not have a filter, you will be in the same situation. It's not a company issue, it's a social descency (not sure that's an english word) issue.

Cheers!
    Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
    Weak warrior

Comment

Yes, VetSerrin is staff, and she's one of the top staff at that. A free rename card will be given to you because we understand some users may not be able to pay for one themselves. Here at R2, and furthermore, at Dragon Pals, we try to keep the environment and gaming experience clean in a sense. There are minors as young as 8 who play this game, so we do our best to make sure that parents feel secure with letting their child play. I apologize if you feel this is an attack against you, but please understand it is just to keep the game clean. We would love to have you continue playing, but yes, you will need to change your name.

Payments issues? File a ticket

Comment

Bigblete stop sucking up the devs backside every post i read about ppl not being happy with the game you have a post in there sucking right up and well it looks a bit desperate whats up you trying for a vet job to or something cause it certainly seems like it and if you dont believe me go read your own posts im sure you will get the picture

Comment

Originally posted by dking87 View Post
          Bigblete stop sucking up the devs backside every post i read about ppl not being happy with the game you have a post in there sucking right up and well it looks a bit desperate whats up you trying for a vet job to or something cause it certainly seems like it and if you dont believe me go read your own posts im sure you will get the picture
          I try to find positiveness in all the whinning, you should follow my example! And I'll pass on the vet offer, thanks though!

Less whinning, more constructive comment next time; you can do it!

Cheers!
          Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
          Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
          Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
          Weak warrior

Comment

Originally posted by dking87 View Post
            Consider this a warning -- If any of us mods come across you, or anyone else for that matter, cyber bullying, you will have a temp ban placed on you. We have low tolerance, so please, watch how you interact with fellow players. Agree to disagree might be appropriate at this time.

Payments issues? File a ticket

Comment

Even if is me, I will say that change to a decent names. Dont make it so "Dirty" names.

If you are putting a Name like "VirgoTheVirgin" I think they had nothing much to say thats its "dirty" content since you can argue its a horoscrope name.

Even if you do not had the intention that you are trying to make it sounds dirty that doesnt means other players think the same way.

And since you already pointed out that:

* what do you think..**** ? is **** a name or something else. it's only in your dirty head comes dirty mind and dirty else thing

And you get a warnning or ban, well... you understand what does it means =X
              Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Working...
              X