Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

When i reach level 50..evolving issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When i reach level 50..evolving issue

May i ask?
    Hoping to get the best suggestion..
    When I reach level 50 and turn perfect all my right corner equipment..and max enhanced them all..,
    my problem now is my left corner equipment..which are now in all outstanding full max enhanced status..
    so? what is best? evolve them all in lvl 50 excellent status..or leave them as it is and let them be lvl 40 perfect first? before i evolve them so that i can get level 50 outstanding??

please help..
    thanks.

If lv2 Sacred Stones sell in the market on your server, and you have the party to be able to do lv50+ dungeons, then don't evolve and just sell off your stones and make some gold. (This is because lv50 dungeons can drop lv50 gear)

Otherwise, depends on when you will reach lv50. If you are staying lv49 to farm cage, go ahead and convert your lv40 equipment. If you are going to hit 50 immediately now, just evolve first, and then convert. (Can't remember if sacred stone amount increases for that level of equip, but conversion is the same price for lv40 perfect and lv50 excellent->outstanding, so doesn't matter when you convert)

Personal opinion ^^ Not "you must do this"

Comment

Originally posted by rainysui View Post
      If lv2 Sacred Stones sell in the market on your server, and you have the party to be able to do lv50+ dungeons, then don't evolve and just sell off your stones and make some gold. (This is because lv50 dungeons can drop lv50 gear)

Otherwise, depends on when you will reach lv50. If you are staying lv49 to farm cage, go ahead and convert your lv40 equipment. If you are going to hit 50 immediately now, just evolve first, and then convert. (Can't remember if sacred stone amount increases for that level of equip, but conversion is the same price for lv40 perfect and lv50 excellent->outstanding, so doesn't matter when you convert)

Personal opinion ^^ Not "you must do this"
      may i ask question? if i'm going to evolve my lvl 40..outstanding equip..it will result to lvl 50 excellent type.. then the additional attributes will change and there will only be two i think.. so will it be positive or negative change? i mean? will my BR be high or go lower?hmmm...

and yes.. i have party to do MP 50 if i get to level 50.. i think my BR would be 33k up if i'm level 50.. even if i wont change my left corner equip.

ty

Comment

You are correct, upgrading equipment makes them downgarde by 1 step, and you are also correct on the stats, it will drop them from three to two. Also, since you will get brand new stats, refining them will be required.

With that being said, your stats probably will NOT go down, as the stats of lvl 50 gear is superior to the stats of level 40 gear. So depending on your refines right now, it might actually go up in BR. Also, the set bonus is bigger, hence bigger chance to get an upgrade in stats / BR.

The faster you can upgrade them, the better.

Cheers!
        Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
        Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
        Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
        Weak warrior

Comment

ow..ok.thanks a lot

Comment

by the way i realized..so stupid<< i should have just left my left corner equipment lvl 40 excellent and convert them,1 by 1 into outstanding then perfect, cuz by the way i can get excellent equip in level 50 mp..zzZZ.. what i did is a mess.. convert them all to outstanding status now..grrr..
            if i had realized this earlier.. i might had 2 perfect left corner equipment at lvl 40 level...T____T

Comment

Yeah >.< or can buy your way from the shop (if you have players selling that said equipment on your server)
              Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
              Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
              Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
              Weak warrior

Comment

Working...
              X