Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

wardrobe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wardrobe

I call myself looking but I have been unable to figure out how to lvl my perm outfit any ideas would be gr8
    thanks

Open up your character panel by clicking your character picture on the top left of the screen, or the first button on the bottom bar.

Click on the wardrobe looking button Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2013-08-05 at 12.59.09 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	1672931 right above where guild name would be.

There should be an "Upgrade" button on the bottom left ish area.

-----

Basically you don't level up individual outfits, you level the wardrobe as a whole. (All outfits give same bonuses anyways) You add exp to wardrobe lvl by buying/activating/renewing more outfits.

7-day = 10 exp points
    30-day = 20 exp points
    perm = 50 exp points

So again, just renew outfits or buy new ones/collect from well and use the items to upgrade your wardrobe level.

Comment

how do u renew a perm outfit? or do I need to spend 850 every week? on a new outfit for same stats

Comment

Permanent outfit means that you don't have to renew it. ^^ If you want, you can go to the item mall and buy another permanent outfit (it will come as an item), and then use that. That's the equivalence of renewing a permanent outfit I guess. Your permanent outfit will not expire. You should only buy copies of the same outfit if you're trying to level up your wardrobe/have money to burn.

If you spend 850 a week, that's for the 7-day outfit, and it will increase your wardrobe exp.

Comment

sorry but that's just wrong

Comment

Originally posted by bigwolf37 View Post
            What is if you don't mind me asking?

Payments issues? File a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by bigwolf37 View Post
              I think there was a miscommunication there for you.

Let me see if I can explain it better.

Since you have a permanent outfit there's no need to renew... but you want wardrobe experience.

All you need to do is go to the shop and just buy an outfit...

or click the upgrade button.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Unnamed QQ Screenshot20130805105721.png
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	1672944

which will lead you to this screen if you don't have an outfit to use.

Name:	Unnamed QQ Screenshot20130805105835.png
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	1672945

Next - Click the Activate Button
              and it'll bring you to where you can simply just charge for experience if you don't want another outfit.

Name:	Unnamed QQ Screenshot20130805105948.png
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	1672946

Comment

but having paid for the outfit so I wont HAVE to renew it means I don't earn exp unless I buy a sec outfit for exp so I have keep renewing to get exp that's not fair

Comment

Renewing and upgrading your outfit are different though...
                  You can just keep your permanent outfit at level 0 forever if you want. You'll never lose that outfit. But if you want to level it/upgrade it (which add base stats to your outfit) you have to buy 7 days, 30 days or other permanent outfits and "feed" them to your wardrobe to gain experience.
                  But you aren't forced at all to upgrade it. Like I said, you can just keep your permanent outfit at level 0, you'll never lose it, even if you don't level it.

Comment

Does anyone know why some outfits are sold out and when/if they're returning?

Comment

I think there should be a way to upgrade Permanent Wardrobe items in game without having to continue buying more and more outfits.
                      Similar to the way you upgrade your wings with gold feathers or something, you can just make it only work for Permanent ones.
                      or at the very least have the Permanent outfit raise your wardrobe level by 1, instead of 1/2 a level.

Comment

can you please suggest that in the favourable feedback forum, its a good idea that can be forwarded to the DP team
                        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Sold Out outfits are outfits that can only be obtained through some special events. Usually they're available after spending a certain amount of gold, and can only be obtained for some days.
                          We don't know yet if they'll ever be available again or not.

Comment

Originally posted by R218379150 View Post
                            I think there should be a way to upgrade Permanent Wardrobe items in game without having to continue buying more and more outfits.
                            Similar to the way you upgrade your wings with gold feathers or something, you can just make it only work for Permanent ones.
                            or at the very least have the Permanent outfit raise your wardrobe level by 1, instead of 1/2 a level.

There is a way, simply click on your wardrobe and then activate exp.

Name:	activatexp.jpg
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	1673639
                            File a ticket
                            for payment issues
                            For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                            Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
                              There is a way, simply click on your wardrobe and then activate exp.
                              Yes but those prices are equivalent to buying new 7day, 30day and permanent outfits, only without actually getting any outfit out of the deal so that's even worse.

Comment

Working...
                              X