Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

about hero tower

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about hero tower

for the boss, starting 4 round hit me 4k, next 4 round hit me 18k and next 4 till end hit me 36k....
    is that normal zzz? x400% dmg after 4 round.....how a knight survive with paper shield

The monster in the hero tower grows attack every round or 4 rounds (In fact I don't look at the battles xD).

Hero tower needs both Damage and defense.

In other words, its more for heavy casher players. Total EXP for level 1 to level 20 of Hero Tower will get you 21M EXP. =)
    Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

*Drool*

I can't wait to be there! Just for the level 9 gem lol! Now at floor 12, getting there slowly, but surely!! By the way: what's the BR you needed to clear 20 for the first time? 110k is my guess... Right? Wrong?

Thanks!
      Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
      Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
      Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
      Weak warrior

Comment

No, u need more than that. =)
        Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Working...
        X