Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Best class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best class

who is the best class the best class in this game and dont tell me that there isnt any best class and all are awesome just tell who do you think is the best class
    if you have a Problem send a ticket

I play warriors / knights in all MMOs I played since the mid 90s. So I'll tell you warrior for DP; since you don't want to hear that they are all equivalent.

But in fact, they all come to the same thing. Example: Call it poison, bleed or burn, they all do 720 damage, same for the triple hit thingies, and same for the passives.

So yes, any class comes to the same, it all goes to what YOU prefer to play.

Cheers!
    Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
    Weak warrior

Comment

it have only 1 support skill different on each class and talent skill is different only

Comment

Originally posted by TheLastDragonLord View Post
        it have only 1 support skill different on each class and talent skill is different only
        Support (passive) talents come to same thing... One have 3% more atk, one 3% more def, one 3% health regained. so you hit harder, but your opponent defends by the same amount, and the 3rd one heals for the same amount. I might be wrong, but in my head, it all comes to same thing xD
        Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
        Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
        Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
        Weak warrior

Comment

Probably isn't my place to speak of which, but I have to say... the archer has a pretty awesome looking Phoenix (Flames of Rage). None of the other classes get a "flashy-graphical" attack when they hit their lv 50s. That alone makes me say Archer.

Payments issues? File a ticket

Comment

hmm is there a guide about the game i dont know what to do lol

Comment

Depends on which stage of the game you are at:

From 50-59: not warriors

The developers tried to make warriors a support/tank role, but there are too many events that depend on your solo damage output rather than how well you can tank. A mage around your BR will outperform you in Demon Invasion and thus eliminate your tank advantage because he/she can just upgrade Dragon Orbs more than you with the additional Amethysts.

Defer can be either a godly skill or an absolute trash skill. If you're a top warrior on your server, it's more likely the latter.

Don't get me wrong. We're great in parties. If you're on a budget, and aren't a top player on your server, then warrior is a great choice since you can still make a huge impact with your 3% damage buff and defer skill.
              Last edited by Hocari; 08-06-2013, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by theifkid View Post
                hmm is there a guide about the game i dont know what to do lol
                There are guides in the Studios Support category Is there anything in particular you're inquiring about?

Payments issues? File a ticket

Comment

no i need to know the whole game its my first time in this game

EDIT: never mind im understanding the game now xD
                  Last edited by theifkid; 08-06-2013, 10:02 PM.

Comment

from what i noticed Archer>Mage>Warrior>Archer....we may differ but it's just my 2 cents...peace \m/ (O_o) \m/

Comment

so many event base on damage, so i think mage is the best class, high damage, can heal, good from begining

Comment

for me archers more damage and crit then any ather class
                        theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

ty to everyone and i picked Warrior it got some awesome skill plus high Def and im gonna quit my server and wait for another new server to start as a warrior and i was an archer in my old server i really hated that class 0_0

Comment

All classes are good if you understand their skills those and also if you are willing to spend some money on it.
                            Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
                              Support (passive) talents come to same thing... One have 3% more atk, one 3% more def, one 3% health regained. so you hit harder, but your opponent defends by the same amount, and the 3rd one heals for the same amount. I might be wrong, but in my head, it all comes to same thing xD
                              Archers and Warriors' passive starts at 3%, but the Mages' start at 1% ^^

All 3 classes have the same basic attacks: aoe, single attack that shots 3 hits, an attack that lower HP per 720, and one that adds some damages.
                              Mages have both heal and attack skills, and an really nice extra attack skill, Thunder, that deals 100% extra damages when maxed. Their passive increase their MATK, their MDEF, and they have a passive regen (1% at level 1, increase by 1% every level) as well as an heal and a group heal.
                              Warriors have the basic attacks, a passive to increase their HP, a shield made out depending on how much HP they have that lower the opponent's attack, they have a skill that makes them "reflect" some damages everytime someone hits them, a passive that increases the party's attack by 3% at level 1 (every level gives extra 3%) and a last passive that increases their defense
                              Rangers have the basic attacks, a Combo Attack that means they can shot an extra-hit everytime an ally hits, Flame Of Rage (usually called "birdy/bird") that does great but a bit random damages, a passive of crit, a passive of crit damage, another passive that lowers the damages they take by 3% at level 1, and increases by 3% per level. Their crit can also lowers their opponent's defense a lot, and they have another skill to lower the attack.

Bsically, warriors are more meant to tank, archers do stupidly high damages, mages are a bit of both. Archers are more squishy, especially at first, but they since they can lower attack/defense and have high damages, they can kill people well, just need to work a bit on attack. Mages have passive for MATK, so just push it a little bit and work on HP they are good polyvalents, can be second tanks and still good DPS, and heal. Warriors push a bit their natural high HP and become really hard to kill, though it's harder for them to increase their damages.
                              Server: 115
                              IGN: Tsevruutsen
                              Pet: Umbral Reaper: 106k
                              Might: 357k
                              Guild: Innocent
                              Level: 60

Comment

Working...
                              X