Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Level 60 MP nightmare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 60 MP nightmare

Hello guys,

I wanted to take the pulse of other players that cleared that place, and encourage some others in the same time.

Is it me, or is 60 nightmare actually easier to clear than 55 nightmare? Okay, the rage stealing from last boss is annoying, but beside that, I think 55 is harder, or am I wrong? On that note, if some players were waiting at level 59 to get upgrades before starting going farm for level 60 meteorite, my advice is: GO level up!

Or is it the team makeup that we have that made that place look like a bad joke? (2 warriors, 1 archer, 86k br and 2x 80k)

Anyhow, we were expecting having a hard time, and it was disapointing... Didnt need taunt, or disarm, or shield, no perticular formation required neither until last boss (either have a member top and bottom with single target skill, OR top player with aoe to 1 shot the 2 adds) but again... It was no big deal, and disapointing.

Oh and drops are basically the same as mp 50/55, with a SLIGHTLY higher chance for lvl 3 purple crystal, but still getting the useless felhearts and lvl 1 potions and lvl 1 lucky stones.

What is your opinion about it ?
    Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
    Weak warrior

60NM is more easy than 55NM.

All 60K br can pull through the MP with no problems even without a warrior to tank.

But 65NM is more harder than 55NM. =P

The Drops of Meteorites is the same as 50/55NM, second NM with the possible drops of 2 Meteorites. That same goes for 70NM/75NM.

The only good part for 60NM is that you can get to get purple equipment drops in chest and perfect equipment from lucky pick. While perfect equipment drops in chests for 65NM.
    Last edited by R214105035; 08-06-2013, 11:21 PM.
    Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Thanks for your headsup and quick reply!

And nice! Perfect gear!

Cheers!
      Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
      Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
      Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
      Weak warrior

Comment

Working...
      X