Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Funny story at S8

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny story at S8

My nick name at this game Kick455 from server 8, let me share a funny story from my server for all of other server.
    I'm leader of guild blitz at S8 (which is not the founder because some of them retired without explanation), i help all my members do Tresure Hunter and suddenly another guild who have name venezuela mad and hate me. Just because i help my members they hate me??? really?? this guild really2 funny. i bet they will not hate me if i'm at their guild. LOL
    jelous sometime make some peoples become crazy. it is true story if u think this is some joke try to play at S8 and see what happen with normal and clearly way of think. LOL

This is RaptorKitty of the guild Venezuela. I was personally bothered by this kick, because you are not giving lower BR levels the slightest chance (since you have 100k+ xD)

I see your point, but instead of going 40+ times with 3+ teams, can you go 5+ times each with those 3 teams?
    We are also not a jealous as you may think xD We are just tire of Blitz being awesome... Alright, that is jealousy xD

Comment

now let me see, do all of u also see what happen in blitz guild? do you help blitz guild by doing anything to blitz? to many peoples made to much guild and is it wrong if there is some1 in another guild help his guildmates??? what ever he do to that guild why make u so upset? i think u will not made this become problem if the stronger person at your guild do like what i do to my guildmates. Grow up, if u don't like what i do to my own guild than tell this game to erase guild system, so it will end your guild problem. u said not jelous??? than what all of other peoples call this??? just because some1 helping his guildmates it make venezuela like crazy peoples.

Comment

Problem with international games is that language get missunderstandings, I never said you couldnt help guildies, i only told you the treasure hunt used to be fun without you being there all the time (the 2 chances all 120 minutes btw) You are the strongest one and noone can win if face you, to that you answered me that if i wanted to have fun i should go to disneyland ( i guess games are not to have fun), so, maybe you are the one making this story a funny one. kicking me and my guildies out of excercise rooms, and expending money on bull horns just to say repeadly: TH have to be fun? or anything like it, i have counted like 5 or 6 bull horns, in 3 days that is 936 gold coins... just to say that. I talked to you once, you remember it for 3 days... and yes... it is a funny store, dont doubt about it

Click image for larger version

Name:	blocked.png
Views:	1
Size:	659.4 KB
ID:	1673247
        Last edited by R219686530; 08-15-2013, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Kick, I would really prefer you not try to downgrade Venezuela for both of our sakes. I am not looking for a fight. I do like hearing that you actually help your guildies, unlike some guilds ( I do not have any examples xD ), but it affects the whole server.... I was just hoping you'd be a... openminded person and understand our concerns/annoyances. I see now that we most likely will not reach an agreement...

Comment

hey..., u who wanna war with blitz, not me who declare it. even u ask Fairy Tail also to make war with blitz, which is Dainama and Erza (leader of FT) don't want it. look from bright side i'm never kick FT from exercise room, so is it wrong if u declare war with my guild and i'm kicking venezuela from exercise room??? and about bullhorn that just mock your venezuela leader who need fun. after all if u can think it normaly damn man this game still have cage match for dragon guild. do i can help my own guild at cage match??? geez that's why i said venezuela full of clown. even winning more than 15 times your guild didn't know it, if you not going out from the 1st room you have been made, the winning still continues. U just make venezuela look like more morron. lol go tell sofia to go to disneyland like what i said to her. it sure will make her have fresh way of think.

Comment

This is Venezuela leader talking to you Kick... dont have to take intermediaries. you continue on my block list... and this is the last time i bother, doing something to close this "Thing". I dont Know you, so it doesnt do anything to me what you do or say... see yaaaaaaa... have a happy life

Comment

well not reach agreement??? sure it is, as long as venezuela still declare war why not. we from blitz never afraid with all of venezuela can do to us. after all i will never blame it to my self just because i'm help my own guildmates. for all of your complain to us, LOL u not giving blitz any contribution so do you think i will care about venezuela.

Comment

I was joking for one when I said LET'S GO TO WAR! because it seemed like it'd lighten the mood... I realized my mistake after I'd already posted it in world..... That was my bad.

Comment

blocking me?? so do i care about it?? funny leader more funny than the comedian.

Comment

I know how you feel Azael, same thing is going here.

Some simply don't understand the fact we want our guildies get max coins, and that our higher BR allows us to give it for them. It's sad, but gets some friction between guilds... Oh well... Life's life.

On another note: I have an alt on S8 myself, and I saw you run NON GUILDIES for their MPs, proving that the hate toward you is far from earned.

Just let the haters hate, and keep on going buddy.

Cheers!
                      Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                      Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                      Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                      Weak warrior

Comment

we will still kicking venezuela until your LEADER said appologize at Server 8 bull horn and in this forum, if not war still war. have a nice day.

Comment

even a normal person from another server (S6) can think more better than clown at venezuela guild. anyway thank you bigblete.

Comment

Alright, the way bigblete explained it makes so much more sense. I see exactly where you are coming from now

Comment

Let's try stay civilised though everyone

Arguing is more than fine, but disrespect is not as much guys, remember this is a game after all

I didn't want to look like taking a side in that friction, just stated what I witnessed going on; since I personally have similar issues going.

Always 2 sides of a medal
                              Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                              Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                              Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                              Weak warrior

Comment

Working...
                              X