Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Funny story at S8

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't worry bigblete so many venezuela guild members don't know anything about this game, even this forum i must tell them how to find it. geez.... some peoples act like smart peoples but they don't even use their brain. lol no offense

Comment

ooo almost forgot. for all peoples who have problem with TH, you still have cage match for dragon coin, after all TH only give u max 450 coin but cage can give u more than that. don't act like venezuela guild from S8 who's cry like a baby just because there some1 who helping their guildmates at TH.

Comment

...I'm from S1, as you could imagine we have also strong players other there, but i never saw one coming here to complain about less stronger players hating them...and i don't even imagine them come here to laugh of them, laugh of the way they are playing and so !

This is a public place, i think your post is just unfair what ever the problem between venezuela guild and yours is, i feel you are offensive in your answers...is it just because you are the BIG ONE of the server ?

You come here with a public "bullhorn" what for ?

I don't know anybody in S8, i just see people who just ask to have fun, and you coming here because they don't like you, besides saying they don't understand the game, give them some tips for instance...

So i go back on my server were strong players never complain about little ones

Comment

Warning the language that was reported is not tolerated. You can do all the smack talk you want without the foul language.
          File a ticket
          for payment issues
          For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
          Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

here why i ask with bullhorn apologize and at forum. they start declare war to my guild that i already said i'm not the founder i only taking care now. this guild not only have me by my self as the contain, they declare war to 1 guild so for me it declare to everybody in that guild too. sorry i give u example this, is some1 insult your family do you think your other family don't have right to be mad just because of it? so if some1 do that do u think he need ask apologize to your family or only to u? that's why i ask them to made apologize, after all u can not be so strong if not because all of your guildmates. in here S8 at blitz we grow together and be strong together, no 1 we think little ones in blitz.

Comment

here all the story begin and i already ask about it to vet.
              The story begin because i'm helping my own guildmates do TH everyday to help them become strong together, and 1 day leader of venezuela mad about this because of it, and i just tease her that she must go to disneyland if she wanna fun.
              i also already ask to vet about this and this is his answer. Click image for larger version

Name:	asking 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	471.9 KB
ID:	1673272
              and because of that venezuela guild declare war with us even this person R218091155 which know as Raptorkitty at S8 try to provoke the leader of Fairy Tales (dainama and erza) to declare war too which is they don't wanna do that. so do u think that i'm wrong?? i even already said when this person declare war to call his leader so she can declare it by her self if she want, and the leader of venezuela who has mad because of TH keep silent so i think they want war we (blitz) will give them war what they have been asked. this is from my side story, u also can check from them story and from other players too (i think dainama and erza at fairytail know it) because they r at there when all of this happen. so if do u think it was my bad try to think it clearly all i do only for helping my own guild and there's nothing wrong with that, after all other guild also can do what they want we never complain it so why they must try to pick on us.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by 45win11; 08-16-2013, 11:39 PM.

Comment

agree you can not make some jokes with "war" maybe it only jokes for some peoples but declaring war with some group of peoples it is not a joke anymore.
                maybe there is missunderstood in here so try to solve it with nicely. no offense but from what i read it happen not only at server 8 so try to learn from another server keep respect and peace not war.

Comment

hmm.. i'm from s10.. our guildmaster also always helping us..we have system there and rules in our guild.. that's why in treasure hunt, we don't encounter fighting our guildmates..and our guildmaster is awesome,.XD

you want solution?? suggest that in TH.. we can only have 15 attempts per day..and u can no longer enter the TH if u already consumed it..^_^ but i think there could also be a problem there if you have no one to accompany you.

Comment

I think to prevent this kind of war.. TH should only have 15 attempts per day, not allowing anyone to enter anymore if it was already consumed.. and, in TH, we should not encounter our GUILD MATES.. if no other guild is playing, that should give us the free coin..^__^ what do you think about that? and allow, 2 player or 3 player.. ofcourse.. 2 player vs 2 player..and 3player vs 3 player..

I think this could be great...

Comment

Kick, you are correct, Veneuzuela guild is led by clowns. Their leader is BOZO

Comment

Hi!!! Today i did what Kick was asking me, i hope this ends the problems there in S8, btw im a chemical engineer and not funny at all, i have bad sence of humor for making jokes , i wish i have...

Click image for larger version

Name:	apologizes.jpg
Size:	292.2 KB
ID:	1673307

this wont happen again...

Byee

Click image for larger version

Name:	bozo.gif
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	1673308

Comment

Really guys, can't we all place nice in the sandbox or does recess time need to be taken away? The only time we action anything is when rules are actually broken. So far the only thing I have seen was something that got a small warn for language. Please be civil to each other. I am closing this thread.
                          File a ticket
                          for payment issues
                          For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                          Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
                          X