Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[asking] Demon tower - lv1 or previous lv

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [asking] Demon tower - lv1 or previous lv

i was just wondering how demon tower works?
    like which better?

- restart from lv1
    - continue from previous lv (receive previous reward)

and i was wondering too..
    receive previous reward means getting the exact same reward as before? or randomize item?
    (hope someone can confirm this)

thanks before

i would start from level 1 since it look like i get more reward than continue from previous level.

Comment

Originally posted by metalgames View Post
      i would start from level 1 since it look like i get more reward than continue from previous level.
      hmm... well, what if we get less gems then before, because the items i want get is only gems in DT lol

Comment

i do every day dt going to 100 level 1 click so far i havent get the exact same reward us before always is somthing difrent
        theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

Originally posted by thodoris83 View Post
          i do every day dt going to 100 level 1 click so far i havent get the exact same reward us before always is somthing difrent
          you starting from lv 1 or from previous lv?

Comment

from 100l previous rewards
            theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

before now when i still doing demon tower which i die at lower lvl i always save the place when i die with revive and try continues tomorow when i already have more powerful than yesterday, so if i still die than i reset it into lvl 1 again and do like i said until i die again at another lvl. everyday u have so many event which is will give u more and more strengh like doing Treasure hunter, cage match, melee match, doing MP for lvling and many more so u will can get that lvl 100 demon tower soon, don't give up just because u fail.and don't forget sometime potion of strengh, int, and end will help u too if u can use it wisely, after all u still have guild and it will help u too with guild skill.

Comment

The second option is the best. You don't lose your time running the whole tower, and you still get all the gems, coins, items. It's not always the same items (except for the amount of magic coins received since it's a set amount), it varies, it's random. And in case you wonder: starting to a higher level doesn't cancel your chances of getting good gems, level 3 gems for example. It's just based on luck.
                I always start my towers at level 100L (receive previous rewards) and some days I get awesome gems, several level 3 gems, some other days I get almost only level 1 gems. It doesn't lower your chances of getting items at all, it's just a shortcut for people that don't want to spend a lot of time in their Tower runs.

Comment

woah, thanks all for the help. kinda understand how the DT works.

Comment

Originally posted by Neolitz View Post
                    woah, thanks all for the help. kinda understand how the DT works.
                    you r welcome, nice can help others with some explanation which is from my experience, after all we r still learn all about this game.

Comment

Does the second option charge you gold coins? I'm not really sure how it works.

Comment

[QUOTE=GoldenRoses;640686]Does the second option charge you gold coins? I'm not really sure how it works.[/QUOT

no just dt key
                        theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

Working...
                        X