Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Guildbattles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guildbattles

Is it me or is it just a kind of speed dating ..... dont like it at all were is the inspiration to make something nice of it? should not be that hard i think to make something of it

what do you suggest, can be done to make it more enjoyable ?
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

well a bit more like the wartune game defending towers and on.. i think that should be possible for this game aswell... maybe protect dragons (guilddragons? / ward) / attack guild dragons? / ward...
      at this time i did not speak to anybody who liked the current setting of the gb and they say its even more boring as pest control.. i hope that says enough..
      just nobody posting here to complain... i like dragon palls realy just some things could improve to make it even more fun

now we click on a line... drink coffee for 30 minutes with luck 20 minutes...
      also the walking in gb looks bad..... its like i have a handicapt

Comment

Lol "also the walking in gb looks bad..... its like i have a handicapt". Quite humorous

Thank you for your feedback. I'll forward it to the correct department for them to take into consideration.

Payments issues? File a ticket

Comment

thank you

Comment

Working...
          X