Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

A random private message???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A random private message???

I have two chars for this game and randomly they both got a private message from the same person that was talking about the dragon pals painting stuff and that I won a small prize anyway it sounded legit at first but now im nervous that someone might be able to hack my accounts this is the email I got from the person:

Originally posted by R223333310
    Dear Player,
    A few days ago we host a Dragon Painting activity and congratulations you win the small prize for comment. However, we can't find your information to give you rewards, If you could be more specific as to provide char name and server, it would greatly help us in give you the rewards. Thank you for your patience and understanding we await your reply.
    Best Wishes,
    The Dragon Pals Team

Is this legit or not???

yeah if they don't ask you for your password , there is no threat .

Comment

Originally posted by Tutman87 View Post
      I have two chars for this game and randomly they both got a private message from the same person that was talking about the dragon pals painting stuff and that I won a small prize anyway it sounded legit at first but now im nervous that someone might be able to hack my accounts this is the email I got from the person:

Is this legit or not???
      Would you mind giving me your IGN and server? I'll verify whether you won or not. Also, could you please take a screenshot? All mods have an actual name instead of "R2#'s". Thank you for reporting this.

Payments issues? File a ticket

Comment

I am not sure what IGN stands for but the server im on is S13 stormcrest, and do you want want a screen shot of the message I got or of something else?

Comment

Originally posted by Tutman87 View Post
          I am not sure what IGN stands for but the server im on is S13 stormcrest, and do you want want a screen shot of the message I got or of something else?
          IGN - In game name Or screen name. Also, yes, a screen shot of the message. You can pm me the message if you'd like.

Payments issues? File a ticket

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	dragon pals message.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	207.7 KB
ID:	1673433

did that work?? lol

Comment

woah calm ya self aight, ive only spent 99 cents on the wings and im happy with that so I dont know what your talking about so relax...

Comment

Hi, Tutman, the message should have come from an R2staff member but I think they accidentally used a personal account. Please reply to the message with your In Game Name and Server number.
                File a ticket
                for payment issues
                For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

yeah I did send them my name and server number but havent heard back so I didnt know what to do lol

Comment

I'll make sure to mention it to the R2staff responsible for that promotion is online later.
                    File a ticket
                    for payment issues
                    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
                    X