Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

lmao, finally am vip 4 and my 4th run i get nothing

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmao, finally am vip 4 and my 4th run i get nothing

nice to get nothing on 4th dungeon run, thx r2 games, i did 4 runs only counted 3, now it says i have 1 run left to do, u guys are doing great job there, considering all the cash u want people to pay, glad i am not one of them, lmao
    Last edited by lucyloowoo; 08-30-2013, 05:07 AM.

Originally posted by lucyloowoo View Post
    nice to get nothing on 4th dungeon run, thx r2 games, i did 4 runs only counted 3, now it says i have 1 run left to do, u guys are doing great job there, considering all the cash u want people to pay, glad i am not one of them, lmao
    Hi, you need to be the one that creates the room and run with other VIP 4 people to ensure you get the 4th run. You must be the room creator. Try that tomorrow and see if it fixes your issue.
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

thats ****, if i get 4 runs, shouldnt matter who i am with, please, fix ur game already, i mean all u do is take some real cash from people, feel bad for the stupid ones that dont no about r2 games and how they could care less about the people that pay to play, let alone the ones that dont, now i have vip4, i want my 4th run, i weant the stuff that comes with it, there should not be any issues, lmao

Comment

I'm sorry but unless you are the room creator you are not going to see the 4th run. Now, please tone the language down a bit and try to create a dungeon right now and see if tells you that you have an attempt. Also provide a screenshot and your server number.
        File a ticket
        for payment issues

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

it does, tell me i have an attempt, lmao, i shouldnt have to create the room to get a 4th attempt, and i am rite, people pay allot of cash to have a 4th attempt, shouldnt be like that, btw, i do not see u have a 4th attempt if u are the room creator, i do not reacll that anywhere, i mean u give so little to small money players that spend 20 bucks, the least the game can do is make sure the **** works

Comment

it does, tell me i have an attempt, lmao, i shouldnt have to create the room to get a 4th attempt, and i am rite, people pay allot of cash to have a 4th attempt, shouldnt be like that, btw, i do not see u have a 4th attempt if u are the room creator, i do not reacll that anywhere, i mean u give so little to small money players that spend 20 bucks, the least the game can do is make sure the **** works
            You have your answer, your run isn't lost. Create the room and enjoy your run.
            File a ticket
            for payment issues

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

same here... with a support that ignore payment issues and people that change the game to the worse,so would i not even support them with my money if it was possible...

got the wings by giving my login info to a guild mate,and that's all i want... when the service is like i have experienced,and they just make the game worse after a update (my history is the market and vip now gives returned gold,and i need to use all of them to be able to use 13 gold,so i can get vip4 tomorrow,but i won't afford a new vip before this expires if i do... they have ignored the error message i get since the server started,free offers sucks etc...) so is it not worth spending real money,just to quit when i give up playing...
              Last edited by vampire333; 08-30-2013, 04:42 PM.

Comment

just a question? can returm gold be used to renew my vip?? if not.. OMG.. i can't renew.. and i'm vip 3.. i'm afraid i might have the same prob as you when i get lvl 4.. T_________T

i might quit if it happens..

Comment

you dont need to do the last attemp with a vip player... it can be any other player, even if you are not the room creator it works, but you have to make sure to take leadership to get the Leader exp bonus I think you perhaps clicked the profit collections button disabling it.... it happens to me sometimes, you need to make sure that button is checked

Comment

Originally posted by sLeEpOvEr View Post
                    just a question? can returm gold be used to renew my vip?? if not.. OMG.. i can't renew.. and i'm vip 3.. i'm afraid i might have the same prob as you when i get lvl 4.. T_________T

i might quit if it happens..
                    yes it can. It can buy anything in the store shop just not from the market or financial plans.
                    File a ticket
                    for payment issues

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

we have 2 guilds on are server, and the one i am in is slowly quitting, we all looking for a new game atm, i think there are about 25 of us leaving soon, and thats sad, cuz we only have 30 at demon invasion, so soon there will only be cash players left, btw some of the ones leaving are small cash players, maybe spent 20 to 50 bucks, feel that the game really screwed them, they have learned as i did, never put any cash into r2 games, its one thing to have high cash players, its another to make it where a normal person whop spends lil cash cant get ahead, if anyone knows any good games, not r2 ones please let us know

Comment

Well, I am sorry to see you leave but you not gipped or defrauded or otherwise denied any services by R2games. There are things you needed to do to handle your particular situation. We care about all of our players and are currently working on a way to bridge the game between people who can donate and those that can't. But it takes time and would appreciate patience as we work to try and resolve this disparity.

As we posted elsewhere:

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                        Your concerns have been forwarded to the DP team and they are aware of the players concerns about the way DP is evolving as a game.

The DPS support team has said that they will be taking more care of the non casher players but they can not build a intact system for the non cashers now, because it is not possible to create a balance between casher and non casher players now, The DP team ask that the players be patient and wait while they work on the game.

They also appreciate that you are concerned about the DP players and wish to thank you for that
                        Last edited by CafeAuLait; 08-31-2013, 01:13 AM.
                        File a ticket
                        for payment issues

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

Working...
                        X