Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

where is my vip point??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is my vip point??

i have used 5+15+45+(12x50) to get 4 pages in my inventory.... i have also bought 1 month vip for 799, 1 more slot for dragon orbs for 20,spent 5 on hero limit when i didn't have enough jade to upgrade,full of xp cards,and not found any ways to trash the cards i don't want and 3 coins for sending somebody a gift when it was 0 info about that it would cost me 3 coins... if some of the numbers i remember not are correct,so can you try to give me the right numbers...

this is a total of 1492,and i doubt the 112 on market count... just used another 10 on stamina,and nothing...then i used another 10 on stamina,and nothing... i'm 4 points away from lvl 4 vip,and would get 3 vip points tomorrow,but i'm trying to reach lvl 4 vip this month... and i have been 1 point too short for many days,and it didn't raise when i bought something at market...

Did you use the returned gold?

You may want to check this thread for answers: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....h-Points-Issue
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

10+10 for stamina and 5 for hero limit was returned gold,so if returned gold and market don't count,so is it 1487,and not possible for me to decide that i want to spend another 13 normal gold coins...

so congratulations... you have made things pretty much impossible with all this returned gold.,.. both vip and market used to give normal coins,returned gold can't be used at market as the text tells us when we hover the mouse over,but it can't be used for other things like gold for gold and financial plan either...

and when i miss only 13 gold coins spent for that vip point,so have you made it impossible for me to use those 13 before i have used up all of my returned gold...

not weird i hear 1 by 1 saying that they would quit.... you just change everything to the worse instead of improving the game and service...

Comment

Well, I'm sorry to hear you feel that way, however we have several ways that people can use the free gold offers outside of actually recharging. But the returned gold and purchases on the market do not count for VIP growth points. Simply put you already got the growth points for the spending to gain the returned gold.
        File a ticket
        for payment issues

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

free offers?? people can spend hours and still not get anything,while others can get thousands of coins... i'm 1 of those that used around 5 hours a day for a half week on wartune,and got a few hundred balens in total... most of the offers did not even work,so i gave up here too...

and the support just ignored my payment issues,and won't even give me a yes or no answer on if it's true that they have blocked my area as daopay have told me...

after 2 months,i gave up getting any help from them,and had to give my login info away to a stranger,so he could buy for 1 dollar,s i could get the wings...
          then i bought **** for 112 coins from him,so he got most of the gold back...

Comment

First we are not Wartune, but if you need to see what is allowed or not allowed in your area for payment you can go to store.r2games.com or click in game recharge and other options and view what is or isn't allowed in your area. Now I understand your frustration about the growth points but it is not going to change the way the system is set up. The 300 gold spent for 1 point is only good on recharged gold or the free offers, not your returned gold which is now what you get selling in market or from VIP daily reward. It is good in the store in game and to do everything except financial plans and market. But you have already been given the credit for the growth points when you laid out the gold the first time.
            File a ticket
            for payment issues

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

i did not get any growth points for the returned coins i get from the market or used on the market,and both this and wartune are both r2 games with the same partners...

and when others have used hours and not get any gold coins for it here,and i have my experience with free offers on wartune,so is it hopeless for me...

+ it won't change that i need to use ALL of my returned gold coins before i can use the 13 normal gold coins,just to get vip4 this month...

Comment

i tried that link,and it's the same place as i have been before when i tried to buy coins,but i can't see any info that tells me what's allowed to buy in my area or not,so where do i click to see that??

and i still wonder why it's so hard for the support to just answer yes or no at my question...

Comment

Vampire333, I went to billing and I asked them. They wrote to Playspan which processes the payments through DaoPay and are awaiting a reply. Since you require a faster resolution please write Playspan yourself to expedite the information at customersupport@ultimatepay.com

Thanks.
                  File a ticket
                  for payment issues

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

Working...
                  X