Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

They need to nerf flames of rage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They need to nerf flames of rage

only thing mages have is single and multi and that crappy heal knights single multi and shield but archers get an op move that allways crits for crazy amounts and they allways get to use the move now cause fights last that long so no way in defeating them either nerf it or give the other 2 classes a move to fight back with

-It doesn't always crit
    -It can be blocked by mountain or other similar effects
    -It takes all the users rage, and damage is mostly determined by rage, so the next time it's used it won't be as good (will not do much and almost 'waste a turn' even, in longer fights)
    -Lots of battles don't go that far, need 4 turns before activation

Comment

I actually enjoy getting hit for 1 by flames of rage. But really, there are strengths and weaknesses in every class and there are ways to combat them. You just really need to work on your orbs, particularly force field and mountain.
      File a ticket
      for payment issues
      For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
      Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Originally posted by rainysui View Post
        -It doesn't always crit
        -It can be blocked by mountain or other similar effects
        -It takes all the users rage, and damage is mostly determined by rage, so the next time it's used it won't be as good (will not do much and almost 'waste a turn' even, in longer fights)
        -Lots of battles don't go that far, need 4 turns before activation
        im not some noob who has just started playing i know what im talking about i have not once had a no crit flames of rage and the least i have been hit for was 70k crit and yeah most fights do go that far wen both of yous are strong and as we get stronger the more they will get to use it and the bigger the crit will be and cafe mountain is just luck cant count on that have you had a look at the mages lvl 50 moves they are all **** every 1 of them i would trade all those moves just for 1 move like flames of rage thats 3 moves for 1 thats saying something

Comment

As a archer, I would suggest that players learn more about the skill itself than just what they see happening on the screen

Flames of Rage is flawed in that it works at its peak with a party.....This could have serious implications for players with dragons

Flames of rage is limited by the single usage aspect of all rage used, you have to hope that you hit hard the first time because you may not get another chance and you are limited for a few skills after you use it.

Flames of Rage is also limited to a single target

Flames of rage has a 3 round cooldown so its a limited shot and for best effects, the archer needs to spend most of their time being careful about using rage if they really want to put a dent in your armour.

IF you are so sure that its such a dangerous skill, suggest a alternative for archers to use and it will be suggested to the DP team

Click image for larger version

Name:	flames of rage.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	1673654
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

yes i know that but in treasure hunt this move is to overpowered due to the fact most fights last longer than 4 rounds and if its flawed its a very good flaw i would take it any day

Comment

i love your answer ; but no it's a one hit killer in 1v1 =) how do i know cuz our archer in s4 100k can hit 250k crit easy when i only have 200k hp =) who i sit at 148k; now tell me the alternative beside wishing on LUCK to bring there rage down; with the dragons now it near impossiable to kill any archer before skill set off; it useless at low lvl but at high lvl it beyond THE SUGGESTION =); not that i care much for pvp since there no prize.... i can get a NICE SS if u like but it still pointless cuz r2 only copy codes not code it themself =) it kinda like the rule.ini files =)

the only math i think of patk*3.0 (30rage) of rage x2 crit = dmg

Comment

ok, I have moved the thread to the discussion forum as its not a support question or request.... and all I can really suggest to the players, is to come up with a working alternative for the archer as nerfing the skill for the archer, will most likely result in the other two classes being nerfed in one of their strongest skills, as a counter balance....

as a side note, the other thing that has been suggested about the archer is that they remove the disarm skill as well...... and I am kinda expecting to see a thread appear where somebody suggests they remove the archers bow, lol

rather than another * class is over powered because they beat me * is it possible that this thread can be turned into a * archers are powerful, so here are ways to beat them at their own game * thread with hints and information about how to use the archers weaknesses against them.

Comment

just got 2 150k flames of rage in TH 1 after the other now if that isnt op what is

Comment

Originally posted by dking87 View Post
                    just got 2 150k flames of rage in TH 1 after the other now if that isnt op what is
                    Not to sound nasty, but what isn't overpowered is your character. Now you need to focus less on trying to change a skill in a class, because that will not happen, and focus more on how to negate it's impact. Work on your Pdef, HP and Orbs, again Mountain and Force Field are your best friends.
                    File a ticket
                    for payment issues

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

haha i got a 75k br and im only on s17 and im not a heavy casher so i would say im doing very well thank you very much and thats your only answer dodge the killer move

Comment

That's about all you can do with an archers skill, Dking. The bottom line is EVERY class has something that others are gonna hate about it. Every class has a weakness you can exploit. It's your choice as to how you build your character, you can customize with the orbs and your dragon training to boost your HP or Pdef. I am a firm believer in Mountain and Force Field. I still get hit by Flames but mostly they do hit for 1 on a crit. You will get better just work on your orbs and your gems, particularly PDEF. You'll find an amazing difference.
                        File a ticket
                        for payment issues

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

its things like what cafe posts, that stand out to me as a archer, as it shows me that there is a way to beat me at my own game... so I need to learn the weaknesses of their class as as its clear that I can not just powerdrive my way through them.....

so I have to look at my character and then the skills of the other classes and see if what they have, is a individual skill or if there is a skill that is used that is also a group skill and enhances cafes defensive capabilities so i rely on what the players post about their own characters and classes and how they use their understanding to defeat players of other classes and in solo / group combat....

next, I have to think about the very tight budget I am using for the archer build and how I can make the most out of the least... and I am doing that with the understanding that I have come in on S1 where I face some of the toughest opponents so that forces me to learn fast..... trust me, I have had to redo my character a few times because I messed things up.....and I am realistic in the fact that there are some players that I will not beat, I may never beat them, but maybe I can outlast them....... something I see a lot in cashers, they have leveled up hard and fast, got deadly and dangerous, then got bored.... so there is a chance for me yet......

I will not suggest that the best skills of the other classes are nerfed or taken out of the game because thats making it too easy for me and that can make the game boring and I do love a challenge..... I will rethink that statement when I hit the legendary challenge lol.......

Comment

like i have reply in some ather thread( about disarm) il reply the same remove or nerf the shield from wariors and then i have no problem to nerf the flames (archer here)
                            theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
                              That's about all you can do with an archers skill, Dking. The bottom line is EVERY class has something that others are gonna hate about it. .
                              well if thats the case what do people hate about mages maybe healing light doubt it its never used in pvp or maybe its the crappy eternal spiring or just maybe the best move of all the miss a shot for 25 rage lol so plz explain what mage move is good and dont say thunder cause it aint all that i take it off in mp and dont hit that much less

Comment

Working...
                              X