Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Legendary Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary Challenge

Hi i have question about how the game figures out who my opponment are in legendary challenge im rank 27 in dragon br but can only fight rank5,6,7,8,9 where rank 9 are 88k br and mine 42k my game lvl is 73 but cant see what that have too do with it since its only the dragons that fight each other so i get no honor points at all and have alot from the wishing well that is totaly useless for atm, so pls explain how it works if possible ty...

yeah i'm having the same problem my dragon br is about 27k and it's putting me up with people that have 120k+ they should have it set for dragon br not your player lvl

Comment

the problem is that it matches people up with the likes of server 1 who had access to these new features before other people, so the likely hood of catching up is 0% whilst people who are already on the first challenge get 1500 honor a day as far as im aware

Comment

I am from S1 and the other it matches me with is the same server and i know other from S1 that gets equal apponments so they can get there medal while i up against dragons twice my br ... but looks like they cant explain how it works and i just have except it :/

Comment

r2 wants u to spend 2k to get the honor, they should have told u this

Comment

Originally posted by shayla101 View Post
            r2 wants u to spend 2k to get the honor, they should have told u this
            I spend between 10-15k just on the new stuff too try get my dragon better what 2k are you talking about ?

Comment

i'm a free player,and my dragon got only 15k br... lowest i have seen in legendary challenge is 35k,and i check every day...

it's impossible for players like me to get any hono,and even those that have spent thousands of coins on their dragons can't get any honor either...

so i suggest a top 25,50,100 or whatever for every server,there those that fight at the top get more honor,but the rest still gets something...

like arena,just that it's honor and not amethyst...

Comment

you can complain but the mod will say it is normal....
                you need to work towards it and on bla bla... best think to do is ignore the wishing well (right one) and do seven dragons to unlock some other dragons...
                maybe in future they gonna understand that nobody will spend on it anymore unless they change it to a model like arena

Comment

you can complain but the mod will say it is normal....
                  you need to work towards it and on bla bla... best think to do is ignore the wishing well (right one) and do seven dragons to unlock some other dragons...
                  maybe in future they gonna understand that nobody will spend on it anymore unless they change it to a model like arena

Comment

Working...
                  X