Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Guild Battle Pass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Battle Pass

Ok, there are 8 guilds on our servers guild list, but tonight only 6 were present. And instead of matching everyone up, we got no Guild Battle tonight. I want to know why everyone wasn't included and why even if the other two didn't make the cut, were we robbed of our battle tonight?

there have to be 8 active guilds to participate, if the guild has failed to pay their guild fees, they are locked out of the GB
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Our fees were paid so what does that have to do with us? Why are we being by passed if there are enough guilds to be matched up?

Comment

there has to be 8 eligible guilds for the guild battle... a ineligible guild can not participate in the GB

Comment

pls change try to change that somehow ...... we had no guild to battle today lost loads of bravery points
          (-[>.<]-)

Comment

it is not something we can change, the bravery points system is based around a 2 guild, win / loss battle and the devs will not change it to a system where guilds do not battle and still gain bravery points as that would be unfair for the guilds that do battle for their points.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	delete.png
Views:	1
Size:	343.2 KB
ID:	1678371
              i meant this .... we hav no guilds to fight and hence lose points ...... hence place some guild here atleast... and ya if they dont participate they dont get points anyway
              (-[>.<]-)

Comment

If they are going to start combining servers this month, it should start helping the guild battles out. But I can already see the complaints, the smaller guilds who have been able to play because of not having a lot guildies/br/ or contributions to be a high lvl guild, will no longer get too.
                Personally I think guild battles should be more like CSC. That way everyone gets a chance at points. Every Tuesday all the guilds on a server are put in a big mash up that lasts an hour. Its all afk and as long as the players for each guild have been active in the last 24 hours before the battle they can play. Then Thursday the top 4 or whatever (3 if there are not enough active guilds) get a mash. The Saturday let the 2 top guilds have at it.
                That gives the guilds with low level br, but have a lot of active players but not all are able to be on during battle time have a chance against the guilds that have low numbers (10-20) but have players that their br equals more then what some small guilds that have 40-50 players.

You could also make it were R2 can make it a cash cow. Let it be were everyone can see the standings and bet accordingly.Even add vote for best toon set up, best looking group, so on and so forth. Let the noncashiers be capped at a certain amount of ammies, they can have a chance to say double or triple their wager. For cashiers let the them use a capped amount of reclaimed gold, then after that it has to be recharged.

The guilds could get points for putting up a group for best dressed. Take bets on who can have the highest crit hit. Its just some ideas and could really be a lot of fun for everyone.

You'd still have the complainers but you'd have a lot that would be happy too.

Comment

Working...
                X