Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Serious issue with Nymph bestowal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious issue with Nymph bestowal

I, as well a few others I have talked to, have a serious issue with the way nymph bestowal works. Having a 5 star nymph and bestowing it onto another nymph does not transfer any of the enchants, it simply keeps the highest star rating between the two. That means that when I learned that "Nymphs are capable of passing along their attributes to anther nymph without worrying about wasting too many materials or time on any one nymph." according to the forum post, along with a confirmation by both the game and other players that it transfers everything I bestowed a 5-star Riona onto a 5-star Ellwen, and VOILA! 5-star Ellwen with not even a single blessing point towards 6th star. How the hell is that fair to anyone? I mean, the game says they transfer, you said they transfer, everyone said they transfer and now I'm out hundreds of nymph stones. It's bad enough that everything is on a timer, but to have the enchants just poof away like that is downright scandalous. I will be filing a ticket with R2, but I doubt that will do any good since they have the single worst customer service team that I or anyone else who has had to deal with them has ever encountered.

There are a lot of people on this game who have spent a lot of money on it and it's a little insulting to see how little the developers and support staff seem to care about any of us. The decriptions of events are poor to put it nicely and half the in-game information on stuff cuts off with no scroll bar to read the rest of it. They can't even take the time to maybe put a "preview" screen or an undo on things that cost people real money?

please do not file a ticket for that, its not a payment or vip issue which is what the DP ticket system is for.... and it causes a backlog in the ticket system

post a server name and character name and a screenshot and I will have the issue checked.
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Kit, it is confirmed we cant stack enchantment stars to the next nymph we are gonna bestow.

Example:
      1. Riona LVL10 Enchantment LVL5 bestowed to Ellwen LVL1 Enchantment LVL1 = Ellwen LVL10 Enchantment LVL5 (Riona goes back to lvl1 and enchantment lvl1)
      2. Riona LVL2 Enchantment LVL2 bestowed to Ellwen LVL20 Enchantment LVL5 = Elwen LVL20 + (Riona's LVL2 EXP) Enchantment LVL5 (Riona goes back to lvl1 and enchantment lvl1)

Only the Nymph's leveling EXP are carried over. Where did my Riona's LVL2 enchantment go? My best guess would be, only the highest level of enchantment will be retained.

I have personally experimented it on my own toon and you can check my history if you wish to do so.

Pietry S51
      Last edited by Pietry; 01-21-2014, 08:40 PM.

Comment

that ? - help on the nymph there already stated, bestowed nymph will have original's full EXP & highest enchantment level.
        Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

To me that guide from the nymph panel's description is wrong. If you read it properly, it means 2 sentences for me.
          1. Bestowed nymph will have original's full EXP
          2. Bestowed nymph will have original's highest enchantment level.

Why can't they put it into 2 sentences to make the description more clearer? With more clearer description, there will not be such disputes.

Comment

if the star of nymth can pass to anther as a blessing point, how it count? by the stone u spent? or the max cap of the star?
            if this is able, what is the meaning of reset blessing point daily since u can make both 4 star(about 120 stone) then one eat another to improve to 5 star which can avoid u loss the blessing point

Comment

Well... I have been reading a lot of different ideas from other players regarding on the bestow feature. How come there are so many different opinions before anyone use that feature to experiment with their toons?

All players should be able to understand and have the same idea without experimenting, right?

Comment

And TheLastDragonLord, please don't jumble up everything this.

Yes, you might be right if we use the scenario u gave to power up the nymph. Some will abuse the feature. But I will gladly say they who get to abuse that feature is smart. They play the game smartly.

I have already pointed out to Kit before that the game descriptions need some work. Some players will read and go word for word from the description. Example will be the enchantment 'blessing' reset. A lot of players will be thinking enchantment levels gonna reset if they don't get them to LVL12.

Comment

I thought this was fairly obvious. I didn't read the description but warned everyone to bestow before doing anything to their new nymph. Was a complete guess but there was no way two 3 star nymphs was gonna make a 6 star. That would be crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by SatansSack View Post
                    I thought this was fairly obvious. I didn't read the description but warned everyone to bestow before doing anything to their new nymph. Was a complete guess but there was no way two 3 star nymphs was gonna make a 6 star. That would be crazy!
                    My initial presumption based on what I read on the nymph guide as well, as the in-game messages about bestowal, led me to believe it was like orbs. Two lvl5 orbs basically combine into a lvl6. I understand now (because I got screwed figuring it out) that that is not the case. My major contention, and why I posted the thread, is how poorly explained the system was and how a misunderstanding due to misinformation cost me both in game and real money. Basically my whole rant is about how they go to all this trouble to pump out new content all the time yet can't even take a few minutes to fix the bugs and descriptions of stuff that's already messed up. Just to name a few things:
                    - still can't see cross server battles.
                    - many of the trivia answers are still either wrong or don't register (US Rep serves a 2 year term lol).
                    - the perpetual data overflow that many experience in cage matches.
                    - devil's den questions are cut off so you can't read the whole thing, as well as the very confusing message that you'll "lose out on rewards if you exit now".
                    - kicking people from an MP while they're still in cancels their rewards (really brutal on people who lag a lot).

Comment

All very true. Many of the game features are explained badly or are otherwise miss leading. Like those dragon soul stones that still say they can be used to synthesize 'any 1 pet shard'. I was pretty disappointed the first time I used real money to get some of those!

The description for gifting a growth fund and the perm clothes card you get doesn't make much sense either. I tend to just assume the worse now and that seems to generally work out right, so I didn't test it out by gifting a growth fund.

I can see how it would seem to make sense that if you merge two nymphs then some points carry over, like the orbs as you say. I just found it hard to imagine it would be setup in the players favor to be honest, so I didn't even test it.

Comment

So to get it straight.. If I decide to enchant my nymph and it goes to say lvl 4 , when I bestow my nymph to another one the enchantment does not get transferred to the new one?
                        Was fun while it lasted. On to bigger and better things.

Comment

The enchantment does move to the new nymph. The issue here is if you have enchanted the new nymph to level 3 for example. When you bestow your level 4 nymph to it, the level 3 one becomes level 4. Basically only bestow on nymphs before you upgrade them in any way.

Comment

Originally posted by ro3anne View Post
                            So to get it straight.. If I decide to enchant my nymph and it goes to say lvl 4 , when I bestow my nymph to another one the enchantment does not get transferred to the new one?
                            The higher level of enchantment will replace the lower level enchantment.

Eg: 1. Riona enchant(lvl5) bestowed to Ellwen enchant(lvl1) = Ellwen enchant(lvl5)
                            2. Riona enchant(lvl9) bestowed to Ellwen enchant(lvl10) = Ellwen enchant(10)

Your lvl9 enchantment on Riona will be a total loss for scenario no.2.

Only Exp from both Riona and Ellwen are combined up.

Comment

Originally posted by Pietry View Post
                              The higher level of enchantment will replace the lower level enchantment.

Eg: 1. Riona enchant(lvl5) bestowed to Ellwen enchant(lvl1) = Ellwen enchant(lvl5)
                              2. Riona enchant(lvl9) bestowed to Ellwen enchant(lvl10) = Ellwen enchant(10)

Your lvl9 enchantment on Riona will be a total loss for scenario no.2.

Only Exp from both Riona and Ellwen are combined up.
                              Ok sounds fair enough. Thanks!
                              Was fun while it lasted. On to bigger and better things.

Comment

Working...
                              X