Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

7 Dragons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 Dragons

Is it only me but is the Life crystal/Life source drop rate plainly ridicolous??! I've blitzed almost 20 times without getting neither even once... I can understand that you want us to pay for the ingame stuff, but either way... You shouldn't make it impossible to lvl upp the dragons. Can you please find a solution to this?

Kind and hopeful regards:

LadyArya [S70]

cross server challenge is the solution to upgrading dragon for free

Comment

err ya comparing the drops u get or used to get frm blitzing with csc ... csc gives u more .... so the drop rates hav been reduced
      (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Thanks for replying

But CSC hasn't even started in my server yet... When I open the tab it says that it will start every two weeks but I've waited quite a while now... Nothing has happened... Even so, I'll eagerly await CSC's start :3

LadyArya [S70]

Comment

Same S83 4th week in no Cross server yet?

Comment

hi how many level 5 jades does it take to evolve to level 6 in 7 dragons and is this feature available yet and if not when will it be i have had to expand my card inventory more than 20 times to make room for exp cards this is really annoying as it costs a large amount of gold for no returns.

Regards

Whitewitch S19

Comment

^Non. You need 300 holy soul stones which can be synthesized from 8 lvl 4 jades per 1 soul stone or 10 holy soul stone shards which drops from nightmare 7D

Comment

yeah sure CSC gives a nice amount but not all servers have CSC. And some(kong servers) might not ever get CSC so its not fair to them.
                RanchDip s7 Black Mire (US West) - Mage
                RanchDip Kongregate s2 - Archer

Comment

While CSC is not active on all R2 servers if will eventually open, we have not received word when it will be open on kong, and the drop rate of life crystals and life source is rare there are many ways to get them like for example trading points in the wishing well, or participating in the hot events. It should be a challenge to earn those items if you take away the challenge you take away the fun.

Comment

Yeah, it must be really challenging to be able to buy them with $$$, eh?

Comment

Cash always gets an advantage thats why they buy them and its an option open to everyone willing to pay

Comment

Thats why this game wont get far, nor live long with that kind of stupid logic.

Comment

To be honest players paying cash are the ones who help support the game and keep it free to play many games instead of going down will switch to pay2play, if you dont want to pay to play a game than it make sense to give people who donate a bit of an advantage, and cash doesn't always guarantee the win, the players who work hard to be the best will eventually win.

Comment

I do agree with chronos on the advantages cashers can get. Cashers tend to have faster progression in the game compare to non cashers. But that is only for the time consumption needed. But having some items which is only exclusive only to cashers are biased.
                            For example:
                            Lucky coins, cashers can buy the coins from the shop and wish their hearts out in wishing well. Non cashers are able to exchange their bravery points for the lucky coins and it will take a lot of hard work for them. But in the end, both cashers and non cashers are still able to get the lucky coins.

Nymph Holy Stones, this item for enchanting nymphs are exclusively for cashers. Non cashers do not have the option to get it from anywhere else. I would say this is a big turn off for those who are not cashing and will lead them to say that the developer are biase towards cashers.

Comment

Right now i am being told that items like the holy stones will be worked into the game like they did with the lvl 70 tesseract stones being added as an mp drop where they used to be buy from extra value gift or trade wishing well points.

Click image for larger version

Name:	example pic.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	1681569

Things like this take time to figure out how best to make em available to those who are free to play, just be patient good things come to those who wait.

Comment

Working...
                              X