Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Fancy wings, Development - It needs to add a "are you sure option."

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fancy wings, Development - It needs to add a "are you sure option."

I wish it has pop up coming up (also with a "don't show this again" option for those that want that)
    for when you by mistake click on the gold coin options.

Here is the thing:
    I had the general option amethyst only and clicked there for a while.
    But I by mistake missclicked on the Platinum:100 gold coins option then Develop without noticing I did because I was tired.
    You can guees the result
    -100 gold coins
    and it´s not the first time this have happen to me with gold coins issue.

// Aurora
    Last edited by AuroraIII; 01-31-2014, 10:40 PM.

I'm personally against yet another popup to be honest. There's already the autosave one.

I've spent coins by accident myself in DI, instead of vouchers. But... Oh well, my fault for not clicking right.

I'm getting sick of clicking on things and banishing the popups, only for them to return next login, and it would just be another one to deal with when I want to do something simple (the farm is terrible for that).
    DP - [S1]Kearlynne - FairyTail
    [S155]Sallefina [Inactive]

LoA - [S1] Kearlynne [Inactive]

MK -[S26] Taro

Comment

Originally posted by Nolascana View Post
      I'm personally against yet another popup to be honest. There's already the autosave one.

I've spent coins by accident myself in DI, instead of vouchers. But... Oh well, my fault for not clicking right.

I'm getting sick of clicking on things and banishing the popups, only for them to return next login, and it would just be another one to deal with when I want to do something simple (the farm is terrible for that).
      It can be a pop up saying "never show this again ever" for those that doesnt want it but for those that want and do like I did its handy I think :/

Comment

Well... who knows, here's hoping a mod swings by and mentions it to the development team perhaps.
        DP - [S1]Kearlynne - FairyTail
        [S155]Sallefina [Inactive]

LoA - [S1] Kearlynne [Inactive]

MK -[S26] Taro

Comment

Originally posted by Nolascana View Post
          Well... who knows, here's hoping a mod swings by and mentions it to the development team perhaps.
          Yeah lets hope

Comment

Working...
          X