Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Kicked from Guild. Server 13

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked from Guild. Server 13

Bad upset in Game today. The guild MVP has me banned for being stronger than it's owner's lieutenant in arena. This means I will win daily rewards that are of a tertiary nature but being thrown from the guild was done by "Nasty" and much progress for me was lost. I originally started on a guild named Fairytale and I was largely unthreatened by and lieutenants or captains but MVP was of larger size and more benefits.

Eventually during a staff change the head position was sold and Nasty became a tyrant and was mad for I was a better competitor. I had much skill in defeating the warrior with Bow and causing reduction in threat. My company was also much funded personally and was of greater force throwing Nasty from the lucky rank earning me 300 vouchers to be used in equipment and end of day raid to gain resource.

Now The guild known as Revised has been started by myself. I went through the system and sent a courtesy email to all players who could attend revised a fit force of minds, shields and arrows. This is the course that has been sent.

Click image for larger version

Name:	archer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	1745496

"I have been forced to start new guild while being kicked from MVP. I am strong and can do HF and MP and treasure hunt. Pledge your strength and help start this fledgling guild."

The email system in Dragon pals is very limited but there is also a forum and a regular chat window for me to promote to mass. MVP is still the largest Guild to date on server 13 "Stormcrest" and is able to make shorter work of daily campaign and gives so much grief to other battles guild to guild. If you can thrill me with your help I would teach you this game and make a fine day of you within the chat host.

I will not let MVP soil the name of Lute the Archer girl anymore. I could have applied to other guilds like Wings, Titans, Pichtr or Goldun sun now I guild from new with the company I carry and by word of mouth. join Revised and get support from Lute!

Wow that's **** getting kicked from guild just being stronger.

Comment

I find the poetry touch a bit unnecessary for a spam-post.

But if I am reading this right,

Originally posted by R221120046 View Post
      My company was also much funded personally and was of greater force throwing Nasty from the lucky rank earning me 300 vouchers to be used in equipment and end of day raid to gain resource.
      you outranked a fellow guild member for vouchers? Pretty low of you.
      I have had that happen to me and I can tell you I did not like it one bit. It happened when I was offline and could not fight for the rank.
      If it were up to me I'd kick the guy that outranked me out of the guild as well.
      Was fun while it lasted. On to bigger and better things.

Comment

Ok... this was very painful to read... but yeah, booting a guildie off a lucky rank is a bit much. Attack anyone BUT guildies. I know its a competition but you have to all work together. so... yeah unnecessary picture aside...

Play better with the kids within guilds and don't come whining to the forum when it happens.

If you're making a new guild, great, you won't be booted and you'll know how hard it is to run one. Don't ask people to leave their guild, just start anew, get a backbone and get over all the MVP nonsense. A guild is as good as the sum of the members, there should not be ANY guild member claiming to be an MVP, it's asking for trouble. The Guild Master is the wrangler of everyone, doesn't mean they're the strongest by default.
        DP - [S1]Kearlynne - FairyTail
        [S155]Sallefina [Inactive]

LoA - [S1] Kearlynne [Inactive]

MK -[S26] Taro

Comment

the only ever legit reason to attack a guildy on arena is because there is no one else to challange to. On S96 i got no choice but taking my own guildmates because somehow most of us is occupying the big 20-is top rank =/

Comment

Big help from forum crowd. Was very low of me to take the vouchers but at the end of the day I made a bad mistake and was ready to play harder to make a new world of the server 13 gaming come to reality. I sure hope you can join me if ever there is a merger so you can see the outcomes for yourselves. You would see me because I am #4 in top arena. I need to see from R2 better rewards for high arena score se if you can dig that.

Comment

I don't think Lute is at a wrong here. What is there wrong to outrank your own guildies in arena if they are slacking and you are doing the hard work?

Ranking = competition

I will not mind anyone to outrank me if i have not been able to be competitive. Yes it will be sad to be outranked, but this is a competitive world.

Comment

Big help from forum crowd. Was very low of me to take the vouchers but at the end of the day I made a bad mistake and was ready to play harder to make a new world of the server 13 gaming come to reality. I sure hope you can join me if ever there is a merger so you can see the outcomes for yourselves. You would see me because I am #4 in top arena. I need to see from R2 better rewards for high arena score se if you can dig that.
                Honestly who cares if your #4 I bet someone on that server will knock you right off.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon_Tamer01 View Post
                  I don't think Lute is at a wrong here. What is there wrong to outrank your own guildies in arena if they are slacking and you are doing the hard work?

Ranking = competition

I will not mind anyone to outrank me if i have not been able to be competitive. Yes it will be sad to be outranked, but this is a competitive world.
                  I cannot agree more on the competition part there but NOBODY like a snob player regardless how strong he/she is! Even IF my 2 servers got merged with his/hers i don't even want to join this new found guild of his specially this part
                  .....Pledge your strength and help start this fledgling guild.
                  put me a galaxy away from him and don't even want to get near.

Comment

I do tell my guildies to beat me when they can. This is so to keep myself on top of the game if i dont wan to get beaten by anyone. Not everyone might agree with me, but everyone's an individual, and i like to put myself at the tip of my toes.

Comment

the world is competitive i cannot agree more on that but 1 thing to remember not all who play MMO games are adults who understand this, some are underage who don't understand the golden rules on competitive world.

the difference between you dragon_tamer01 with this lute guy is you ask/tell/advise your fellow guild mate to take on you at arena, that you are wiling to be beaten or win on it with understanding people need to grow stronger. AND you did not boast about it on forum.

reading what this lute write and responses and even advertise him self as ....THAT.... (no need to repeat what he said since we can all scroll up) is what i call a snob.
                      Whats so proud to get kicked because he beat a weaker whatever this leutenant he means? and than posting here hoping the other player from other server even to make a toon on his server to join (or should i say in his word pledge (loyalty) to him) is making me convince that this lute thinking he is so oh strong he can take anyone and "protect" them.

1 thing i can say is whats the guarantee he will not do what he did to his new guild member/us as what he did that got him kicked from his previus guild.
                      another thing is i am certain he did this repeatedly and already got warned by the guild leader to stop or get out. I for one cannot and will not blame his ex guild leader for kicking him out.

Comment

I do agree with you of Lute's boastfulness. He should limit his boastful attitude. Totally agreeable here.

Comment

I may admit I boast awful much and sometimes it pays off with opinions of a roleplaying nature so I can see wether I like the player or not. I may even seem a bit wolfish at times to how much opinion I can create. But thankfully I can be gracious but at these last messages I was surprised to be judged and well I did learn but instead of learning like or dislike I found that I was playing in an online playground with people of very different tastes and my taste for adventure certainly differed. Oh yes I can be unfair and bossy too and sometimes too strong for mere mortals but I do get is the chance to make more friends everyday and hope that servers prosper enough to handle my lacking wit and heavy Ego tactics.

Face it I was warned and Kicked and server 13 is a wasteland now even within the screwy walls of my new guild home. MVP and wings are the heads of guild vs guild and Revised is to new to get much speak or to even compete so I lose 1000 times the amount of rewards. If I had 4 more people from other server or new account join me I could begin the freshest start dragon-pals wide. While I will remain boastfull I am also daily dedicated to tasks and often toast other members to ensure the chatroom is not all education we are trying to have fun here! REVISED!

Lute -s13

Comment

I may admit I boast awful much and sometimes it pays off with opinions of a roleplaying nature so I can see wether I like the player or not. I may even seem a bit wolfish at times to how much opinion I can create. But thankfully I can be gracious but at these last messages I was surprised to be judged and well I did learn but instead of learning like or dislike I found that I was playing in an online playground with people of very different tastes and my taste for adventure certainly differed. Oh yes I can be unfair and bossy too and sometimes too strong for mere mortals but I do get is the chance to make more friends everyday and hope that servers prosper enough to handle my lacking wit and heavy Ego tactics.

Face it I was warned and Kicked and server 13 is a wasteland now even within the screwy walls of my new guild home. MVP and wings are the heads of guild vs guild and Revised is to new to get much speak or to even compete so I lose 1000 times the amount of rewards. If I had 4 more people from other server or new account join me I could begin the freshest start dragon-pals wide. While I will remain boastfull I am also daily dedicated to tasks and often toast other members to ensure the chatroom is not all education we are trying to have fun here! REVISED!

Lute -s13
                            so now we are only mere mortal.....way to go. Good luck on dreaming since nobody like to be called such thing, what are you? an angel or something? PFFT

and another info for you Lute the whatever no new OR older player want to play on dead server or on this case according to you a wasteland.

please stop replying since it only open more (in-game reality according to you) about your self and that makes me more dislike you even IF i want to make another toon on your server.
                            From what you already stated you disrespect those who is non/light casher.

Comment

I am from server 13 where all of this occurred. The truth is our guild master kicked Lute because Lute kept beating him at lucky rankings. On our server the majority of those at our level basically take turns in the rankings because most of us are in the same guild. Our guild master has now created another character and joined our major competition, when asked to step down from guild master they refused. We went from a guild of almost 100 down to 25 in one day because the GM started kicking people. At this moment I am in the difficult position of wanting to support my guild but not the current GM . Lute has worked real hard to be where she is and should not have been kicked just because she beat the GM in lucky rankings. Sorry for the rant but hated seeing people misunderstand Lute , thinking she was in the wrong doing what she did. It is after all only a game.
                              Never trust a Smiling Cat

Comment

Working...
                              X