Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Treasure hunt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treasure hunt

I think this th needs to not be free for all. Its not fair if people like 9k br or 10k br faceing people with over 30k br
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 03-25-2014, 08:56 PM.

but I agree with the players on TH....being level 50 and facing a 80+ player with near 400 k BR and a 400K br dragon is not fair on the players and there comes a point where * helping guild mates * is not a excuse when players are running 45+ attempts per day, it adversely affects the event and the players....

I do believe that there should be a BR restriction on events like the DCM and TH.... and thats where I get nasty... I have 5 crowns, and I am level 59... too over powered for the DCM so I would be locked out until I level to 60 but because there is so many low BR players, people like me are not really seen as a issue....

Comment

that quoted from someone who's understanding this iisue and knows the game.

Comment

also been noted and talked about lots over again in other threads in this forum

Comment

so far the best ? is team up and wait till the player who clicked AFK trasure hunt who is lvl 56 lvlsitting with 1000% exp and can not collect any more exp at all
          is also the player who is in LC and has Medals maxed for lvl70 players already unlocked also but he still allowed to AFK from start to finish in both TH and yet seen him loose to any team or solo player yet when he does it it's game over for TH that day just get your 15 losses and learn to love it lol or don't go TH at all your choice
          BUT they like solo players in team events and its PVP so get better than the player who does this or dont and loose not fair is no excuse for for TH it works in thier eyes just perfect also a player lvl56 with 180k BR and 160K br Dragon with lvl 40 Illusttra Nymph 10star in TH facing lvl 30 player who just stated server is so fair

Comment

with all the threads on this i will try my hardest to show them why it's not fair and can be fixed but thtas all i can do lol

Comment

1st has stated its "PVP" TH is for Dragon Coins aka blue coins "BC" used in Exchage Shop "ExS" to buy lvl2 blue crytals or lvl 3 blue crystals also lvl2 and lv3
              Magic Crystal Stones.

Comment

this is also were you get the "Relics/Boots/Pants/Belts you need do this or not Equitment Battle at all wich is not optional.
                this means you must DO Treasure Hunt or Devils Cage to get theese or wait till event were they have Dragon Coins.

Comment

so click Echange Shop click Arena Shop no were else can you get Relics/Boots/Pants/Belts in game and "Single Player vs Envoriment does not drop theese items.
                  Do Treasure Hunt or Devils Cage to get them also spoiler alert you can go to lvl60 Unlock "Happy Fight" and get "Dragon Coins" from drops in it also.

Comment

now max a day from TH Treasure Hunt is 450 Dragon Coins "BC" blue coins for short!!!

Comment

i think you can get more in Devils cage than TH really if your strong player

Comment

but the ??? is About TH correct so evry one want to do it or not do it????
                        so 2 times a day you can do this event it last 30mins each event so 1hr a day.

Comment

PVP team or solo event its never gonna change get used to it.

Comment

so evry wanna say it's Unfair how is it Unfair read other post about TH lol
                            Serious its ok for
                            starters you can choose a team or solo your choice.
                            2nd it gives you 4 choices to hunt or "SEARCHING" for treasure those Dragon Coins ""BC"
                            3rd you got 30 mins to do this each Search takes about 1min

Comment

now if lucky and your solo only player in TH then you get 450 "BC" and can get them in 10mins or 15mins

Comment

Working...
                              X