Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

O_o demon invasion o_O

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O_o demon invasion o_O

hate to say this but even after boosting max ameth i got was 8mil .... any knight could share some info abt how u do it?? pls dont tell me i need higher crit ..... and i dont cash if that helps.... thnx a lot .... this is my char Click image for larger version

Name:	dlt.png
Views:	1
Size:	182.1 KB
ID:	1745629
    (-[>.<]-)

Well, I would suggest one thing, but you said not to say it, so I wont.

Comment

Here are the tips:

- Critical Chance from gems and orbs
      - Critical Damage from orbs
      - PATK orbs
      - All gear refined to have both PATK and STR (you can have then critical chance next)
      - Go to Demon Invasion without defensive skills, like the shield. Use your Single Target spell.
      - Mountain orb can evade the ultimate skill of the DI monsters. High level orbs can make you attack one extra turn or more.
      - Boost yourself with Crit Scroll, PATK scroll and a PATK potion from the Guild Shop
      - Use vouchers to Auto-Resurrect and Upgrade Stats to the max. If you haven't enough vouchers, save them. Keep in mind you need around 1100-1300 vouchers to do a fully buffed Demon Invasion (depends on your server time to clear the things)
      [S64] Spira

Comment

you type of person who don't believe in crit do you? you play warrior and focus on pdef, mdef and crit def but want more amethys at DI without crit and don't wanna use cash, so all i can say you can try always use voucers or start to wake up from long long dream.

Comment

err let me ask u guys one thing .... which one of ur main char is a knight?
          (-[>.<]-)

Comment

1) Crit is a must for doing DI (most likely you gotta have at least 9k~11K Crit for a near all hit critical)

2) Crit Damage is also a must for a burst in damage which gives you more Ame. Apo Orb will requires you to had a high level of at least 8.

3) As a warrior, sad to say, we need to have 2 set of orbs if you are either 69//79 (pure tanker & pure damage).

4) High damage nymph.

5) Pretty much wat others have said. doesn't need to be an warrior for that.

Im a warrior btw.
            Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Your main issue is Crit. Like many people have said, you may need to have two sets of orbs; One set for DI, one set for everything else.

Personally, I only use one set, mainly attuned for DI and tanking both. Skills, use Tornado Slash, Strikeback, and Bleed.

Here are my stats as a warrior, if that gives you any sort of idea of what to set up for. I have lower Crit Def, but my Defs, health, and shield make up for it.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Stats.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	1681522

Comment

thnx a lot guys i ll work on my second set of orbs now
                (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Working...
                X