Announcement

Collapse

Discord

Did you know we run periodic #events for select games on our Discord server? Head on over and select your #role so you don't miss out!
See more
See less

question about nymth bestow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about nymth bestow

Click image for larger version

Name:	nymph.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	1746312
    what will be?
    1) krishna become lv 7, 1 star
    2) krishna become lv 7, 10 star
    3) krishna become lv 42, 1 star
    4) krishna remain the same
    5) krishna become lv 42 + celestia accummulated exp from 1 to 7, 10 star

5) krishna become lv 42 + celestia accummulated exp from 1 to 7, 10 star

If your Krishna is near level up, maybe with the 7 lv celestia will become lv43.

Happens to me many times. lol

EDIT:

Clearer explanation with SS

Click image for larger version

Name:	nymph bestow.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	298.7 KB
ID:	1682463

The only that it will not work will be bestowing a 2 stars + to another higher stars nymph. lol (it will just take the highest just in case some players THOUGHT it is the same for Stars)
    Last edited by R214105035; 03-03-2014, 05:00 AM.
    Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

I just wanted to make sure I understood right. If I have 2 nymphs with 7 stars can I bestow both of their stars to another nymph to say give me more than 7? Is it acumulative? My nymph will stay at 7 stars?

Comment

Your nymph would stay at 7 stars.
        S56 - Remcon

Comment

when you bestow, it will only take the highest star.

Like if you have an 5 star nymph to bestow to a 10 star bestow, your 5 star nymph will become 1 star while your bestowed nymph is 10 star. So where is the missing 5 stars? Gone.

So 7 stars bestow to 7 stars, that bestowed nymph still at 7 stars.

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

thank you all and may I say that with the amount of money it cost to get those stars they should transfer or something. That's a load of **** that they would get wasted.

Comment

True. In order to get to 12 stars nymph that is about hmmm..... additional of buying at least 5K nymph stone on top of the event free timed stones.

Comment

Working...
              X