Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Foolish with Nymph Arya

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foolish with Nymph Arya

After foolish with lucky charm that give you arya Shard and already collect it with spending my money almost a ton of it still can not finish it (already have 11 thanks to lucky charm shop sale) and now you sell arya token with 12K gold? SALUTE.....
    DAMN they got me again with this trick.
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 04-08-2014, 03:45 AM.

meh i hope u r not new to game ... asumming u r not new.... ONLY buy costly item when they r on sale or extra value packs :P thats the only rule for u cashers to save money :P
    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Getting those shards using lucky charms is way off...Seriously by counting it, it will cost you 33k gold assuming u get a shard straight for 20x. But from what i saw a lot of reset is required just to manage to get a shard on your spin. so probably around 50k spending.

Comment

nah, I doubt that 50k can get it. I highly suspect it takes more than 60k.

The most common explanation on this - Is you get others stuffs along with the Nymph Shards whereas the Extra Value Pack is just the token (Morph Shards, Purify Stones, Cloth Cards, Returned GC, Lucky Coins etc). OR its on the Devs decision to put it on sales. Which is true.

But complaints on how hard getting the shards, which is also true. lol
        Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

lolz this is what you get for being greedy.

but the thing is all can buy krishna if you want coz they cant bring any nymph stronger than that
          coz if they do it will be serious offense to all cashers like me who bought it with 13k gold 1 week before the sale(sucks).
          but i dont mind coz its said to be the strongest nymph.
          R2 devs cant bring out any nymph stronger than krishna now. so rest assure.

Comment

i don't think krishna is the strongest nymph, if it is the strongest nymph than why R2 sale arya more than krishna? and correct me if i'm wrong all i know arya only need 18 max enchant for max passive skill and krishna need 19. so for me i think krishna is the second nymph for casher and the number 1 i think Arya still more stronger than krishna.

Comment

Originally posted by R227593686 View Post
              i don't think krishna is the strongest nymph, if it is the strongest nymph than why R2 sale arya more than krishna? and correct me if i'm wrong all i know arya only need 18 max enchant for max passive skill and krishna need 19. so for me i think krishna is the second nymph for casher and the number 1 i think Arya still more stronger than krishna.
              arya is stronger than krishna but only at 18 stars
              if you don't have 18 stars, krishna and arya are equal which means krishna, which is cheaper anyway, a better choice unless you can afford 18 stars
              or unless you just want a fancy nymph

Comment

Working...
              X