Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Unsilence Statler

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R258636165
    started a topic Unsilence Statler

Unsilence Statler

18 days ago I was rude with a vet and was told me being silenced would only last a few days to a week I would appreciate if you would let me chat again.
    (s116) forelorn wetlands
    Last edited by R258636165; 04-05-2014, 01:07 PM.

• R258636165
    replied
    Hello I promise to be polite in chat from now on

Leave a comment:

• Lora-lai
    replied
    ok thank you. He was having to answer me by "statler, if no then move left" lol. I wasn't sure about mail, I hadn't thought about that. So I will talk to him that way =D thank you

Leave a comment:

• CafeAuLait
    replied
    They can response to mail in game. But they can SEE your chat in guild they just can't participate.

Leave a comment:

• Lora-lai
    replied
    I will grab statlers attention and make sure he sees your reply, Kit. He is a guildie of mine and I feel bad that the situation got as it did. I hope that he can make it better! can they read/respond to private mail when they are silenced?
    Last edited by Lora-lai; 04-07-2014, 09:32 PM. Reason: didn't finish though x)

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ilence-Statler

I answered you, but until I get a response that you understand the circumstance under which your mute will be lifted, its staying in place

Leave a comment:

• Lora-lai
    replied
    I miss you Statler!!! -snifflies- I hope you can be unsilenced soon!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X