Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events

Can anyone list down the events that are repeated and once in a life time event .Event like wardrobe events and etc.

that information is closed, so no one will tell you about that. Well, dragon evolution event was once in a life time probably, cause with CSC it becomes meaningless.

Comment

Why is it closed?

Comment

lol you want the full list of 500+ events ? every event is different, very few events are the same and different servers have had different events
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

okay never mind this is a stupid question. I just really want a wardrobe event.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
            lol you want the full list of 500+ events ? every event is different, very few events are the same and different servers have had different events
            Not full list. Just some of events is interesting for players.
            Will dragon evolution ever repeat for older servers? Maybe with mythic requirements?
            Will dragon essence event repeat for older servers?
            Will wardrobe event repeat for older servers?
            Will gem traveling vendor repeat or he is replaced with purification essence variant?

Comment

all I can do is tell you what I know....

dragon evolution was discontinued by the devs.....
              dragon essense event, unknown what they are doing with that
              wardrobe and travelling vender are events that have been repeated in the past, as for if and when they may be held again, the only answer available to me and therefore the players, is wait and see...... there is no time frame given for when event like them may happen and with the travelling vendor, the players get as much notice as the DP team do that the event is coming because we post the event information as soon as we get it
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

there is no time frame given for when event like them may happen and with the travelling vendor
                There is no need for time frame, just a tip if vendor will still trade gems when he comes or he will trade only purification essences now.

the only answer available to me and therefore the players, is wait and see......
                Well, that gives a brink of hope that it may repeat, cause with dragon evolution we have a decent answer.

dragon essense event, unknown what they are doing with that
                They are changing something? That's strange, cause everything looks fine. Well if we remember that they still doesn't fix those letters in essence skill, shame on them for that whatever they are going to do.

Oh, and also about events, now that we have received monkey, will we have "Like us" icon removed, cause it doesn't give us anything now, will it change to some type of twitter icon which will light up when a code is posted or DP team planning new rewards for further brackets?

Comment

Working...
                X