Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

discussion on holy medal effect to warior and others class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • discussion on holy medal effect to warior and others class

    since the goals of warrior compare to others class is high def and hp, so warrior position will be tanker in a fight

    in 1 vs 1 fight, to maximize warrior benefit usually warrior will stand infront of dragon and others class hide behind of dragon
    because of holy medal effect, warrior have to kill they dragon 1st then have a pobability to trigger the effect to they character, but to warrior, they can trigger the effect without killing dragon first.

    for what i feel, holy medal effect is so unfair to warrior since if we do like others class hiding behind dragon, what the meaning of high hp and def? also we do lesser dmg compare with others class...

  • #2
    since the goals of warrior compare to others class is high def and hp, so warrior position will be tanker in a fight
    in team fights yes, in solo it's damage dealer.

    in 1 vs 1 fight, to maximize warrior benefit usually warrior will stand infront of dragon and others class hide behind of dragon
    wrong, he should stay behind dragon allowing dragon to weaken enemies and then hit hard.

    e if we do like others class hiding behind dragon, what the meaning of high hp and def?
    you will stand longer after dragon falls and will have a possibility to shred through weakened enemies.

    also we do lesser dmg compare with others class...
    oh yeah, class with talent which increase damage dealt is dealing less damage. looks like you are doing something wrong.

    Comment


    • #3
      u know, archer FoR can 1 shot my char, mage poison is awesome
      for warrior, reflect? stand behind dragon then this skill is NULL

      Comment


      • #4
        warriors should only take the tanking role when you're grouped with other members like treasure hunt or mpds
        for solo fights with your dragon, you should sit in the back with shield skill off(waste of a turn since they wont be hitting early on)
        if you compared your dragon's single hit skill vs your 3 hit slash, your dragon ain't doing enough work to take the damage role


        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Yuyana View Post
          warriors should only take the tanking role when you're grouped with other members like treasure hunt or mpds
          for solo fights with your dragon, you should sit in the back with shield skill off(waste of a turn since they wont be hitting early on)
          if you compared your dragon's single hit skill vs your 3 hit slash, your dragon ain't doing enough work to take the damage role
          give me the reason i choose warrior please....

          Comment


          • #6
            i will give two example holy medal effect is versus warrior:
            420k br warrior can be killed by 350k br archer, why? warrior stand front, and ONE FoR, go heaven without revive
            290k br warrior will never win 270k br archer, why?(hide behind dragon)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TheLastDragonLord View Post
              i will give two example holy medal effect is versus warrior:
              420k br warrior can be killed by 350k br archer, why? warrior stand front, and ONE FoR, go heaven without revive
              290k br warrior will never win 270k br archer, why?(hide behind dragon)
              to me, it sounds like you don't bother to change team formation and skills when needed
              it can make a difference in a 1 vs 1 battle

              i don't know what skills warriors have but their shield skill should be replaced in a 1 vs 1 fight and moved to the back


              Comment


              • #8
                in arena not csc ty
                and only single, reflect,blood
                no shield and hide behind dragon also

                Comment


                • #9
                  First of all FoR can be blocked by mountain, also that's also another reason to hide behind dragon, cause he will eat fully charged FoR and not you.

                  As for your examples, in first warrior will win against archer if he stays behind dragon and use aoe.
                  In second that warrior has wrong build.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    warrior shd *never* stand back of the dragon ........ as ur skills and gear u get r of def and hp u shd stand in front and let dragon and nymph do all damage while u tank
                    (-[>.<]-)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TheLastDragonLord View Post
                      i will give two example holy medal effect is versus warrior:
                      420k br warrior can be killed by 350k br archer, why? warrior stand front, and ONE FoR, go heaven without revive
                      290k br warrior will never win 270k br archer, why?(hide behind dragon)
                      i ll just say one thing .... ur build is wrong :P raise the cdef hp and def ..... i can stand against archers that of higher b than me
                      those were old times when warriors said archers r too op for them not anymore
                      (-[>.<]-)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Regardless of the builds, warriors are at a clear disadvantage if they hide behind their dragon. The only 2 remotely useful skills that warriors have are shield and strikeback (at least for solo fights).

                        Neither of these are very useful if you aren't being attacked, so these skills would be useless until your dragon dies ie. a third of the match without revive. Not only that, but you'd be wasting turns on shield at the start

                        So if you hide behind the dragon, it's likely your skill build will be strikeback and bleed (maybe?).

                        Contrast this with archer and mage where you have skills that are useful throughout the match even when they are behind the dragon.

                        So by a difference in skill sets alone, a warrior is at a clear disadvantage compared to an archer or mage even if the formation and stats are exactly the same.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          whatever, this my stats and the target stats
                          with this stats i hiding behind dragon with aoe/single both losing in a STREAK of 10
                          WHAT U WANT TO SAY SOMEMORE?
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	123.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	129.7 KB
ID:	1685287
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	321.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.3 KB
ID:	1685286
                          Last edited by TheLastDragonLord; 04-09-2014, 11:18 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Wildfire92 View Post
                            Regardless of the builds, warriors are at a clear disadvantage if they hide behind their dragon. The only 2 remotely useful skills that warriors have are shield and strikeback (at least for solo fights).

                            Neither of these are very useful if you aren't being attacked, so these skills would be useless until your dragon dies ie. a third of the match without revive. Not only that, but you'd be wasting turns on shield at the start

                            So if you hide behind the dragon, it's likely your skill build will be strikeback and bleed (maybe?).

                            Contrast this with archer and mage where you have skills that are useful throughout the match even when they are behind the dragon.

                            So by a difference in skill sets alone, a warrior is at a clear disadvantage compared to an archer or mage even if the formation and stats are exactly the same.
                            the point now is , warrior have heavily disadvantage on holy medal effect when standing infront dragon

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by diablu View Post
                              i ll just say one thing .... ur build is wrong :P raise the cdef hp and def ..... i can stand against archers that of higher b than me
                              those were old times when warriors said archers r too op for them not anymore
                              what yr level? is tat yr target with holy dragon medal? DID u try to face an archer/mage with holy medal effect?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X